Travel Agencies

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Travel Agencies

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 10:43 am
Travel Agencies
Hi all! I've been traveling for 5 years now and am looking to sign on with a new traveling agency. Any good ones in mind?

RN15

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2011 02:15 pm
@stormyweathers2010,
I worked with PPR for over 5 years and I found them the best yet! Christie Hill is awesome.

http://www.pprhealthcare.com/

lpn2014

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2016 07:42 pm
Stay away from Trustaff they pay horrible. i was om assignment in VT and was injured on the job my contract was canceled and I was left stranded in Albany NY. i had paid for three weeks of the hotel upfront which was all of my savings it was 1900 and i recieved one pay check for the week I worked. they stated to me that the hospital terminated me that was not the truth trustaff cancelled the contract. I have not received workers comp as of yet this happened on the 11 of this month no one will return my calls. I cant get my pay slips either. They told me the job was at a hospital it turned out to be a nursing home that was day one by day four the injury ocurred. They are out for themselves my recruiter has always been nice except for the contact stating hospital instead of LTC which she said she did not now about. Stay away from them. Try Sunbelt I should have stayed there very good company with great pay.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Travel Agencies
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 12:22:33