Travel Nurse Reality Show on NurseTV.com

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Travel Nurse Reality Show on NurseTV.com

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

MikaJ

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 11:22 am
Travel Nurse Reality Show on NurseTV.com
Hi everyone. I am not qualified to be on the 13 WEEKS reality show that Nurse TV is promoting and was wondering if anyone else has tried to audition and what the results were.

surfgirl

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 09:03 am
Why do you not qualify? The only set requirements I noticed were to register with Access Nurses, and take a drug test. I am sure you must have experience like you would any other travel assignment, which is usually one year.

malenurse

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 09:07 am
I am sure the only reason you wouldn't qualify is if you didn't pass the drug test or the background check. I am glad to hear someone is finally doing this. America will finally see nurses for all the do!

Jennifer 1

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 09:11 am
It's been a long time since society encouraged any of the younger generation to pursue a career in the medical field. I hope this series shows nurses as the heros they are and that the kids start dreaming of being a nures someday.

Kayla 1

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 09:33 am
It would be great if we all supported nursetv. It's about time the public was given some real insight into our profession.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Travel Nurse Reality Show on NurseTV.com
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.1 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:05:58