Don't give up hope!

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Don't give up hope!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

mp 1

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 10:52 am
Don't give up hope!
I took the NCLEX on May 10th and I was sure I failed because I answered ALL the questions on the exam before it shut me off. When I got home that evening all I did was cry because all my friends got cut off at a certain point in the middle of the exam and passed. I would look up online for people that had answered all the questions and most posted that they failed....so I really didn't feel like I had a hope in the world.
But yesturday, after much hesitation, I went online and checked my results. I PASSED!!! I had convinced my family and friends that I had failed and they were as surprised as I was when I let them know I actually passed!!
So to everyone out there who took the NCLEX and answered all the questions, THERE IS HOPE....YOU CAN PASS...so don't let anyone convince you other wise!

GOOD LUCK!!

msmelinda21

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 07:29 pm
Re: Don't give up hope!
mp wrote:
I took the NCLEX on May 10th and I was sure I failed because I answered ALL the questions on the exam before it shut me off. When I got home that evening all I did was cry because all my friends got cut off at a certain point in the middle of the exam and passed. I would look up online for people that had answered all the questions and most posted that they failed....so I really didn't feel like I had a hope in the world.
But yesturday, after much hesitation, I went online and checked my results. I PASSED!!! I had convinced my family and friends that I had failed and they were as surprised as I was when I let them know I actually passed!!
So to everyone out there who took the NCLEX and answered all the questions, THERE IS HOPE....YOU CAN PASS...so don't let anyone convince you other wise!

GOOD LUCK!!

Very Happy CONGRADTULATIONS!!! GOOD JOB.. Laughing

ornursern

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 11:50 am
Congradulations Exclamation You won't regret becoming a nurse. Welcome to the ranks Very Happy

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Don't give up hope!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 11:42:08