about HAAD Exam

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » about HAAD Exam

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 02:29 am
about HAAD Exam
hi, im an RN here in Philippines and I want to apply for HAAD Exam. Is it true that there is an online exam for HAAD? Is that like NCLEX Exam? Can anyone tell me how was the application for HAAD Exam for nurses.. Please email me to this id [email protected]. Thank you so much! It would be of great help!

arlene BSN RN CRN

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 06:03 am
hi im an RN from the Philippines.me, also i even dont know how to take the HAAD exam, the only thing I know is that some agency here in Manila are accepting applicants to take the exam. I think it is 90-110 US dollar. I just want to know that, if were able to pass the HAAD exam, am i entitled to pass that certification to all my application for abu dhabi? just like presenting my license?

s2000 libra

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2009 11:51 pm
hi arlene, what i know is yes if u already passed the HAAD exam for RN u can apply already anywhere in abudhabi. then you process to get the license from the health authority.

emerson18

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 07:56 pm
haad
hi! i am a registered nurse in the philippines and i also want to take the haad exam can somebody email me the step by step procedure and all the requirements needed for taking the exams here is my email ad. [email protected] thank you very much

logroniosophia

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 07:29 pm
is secondary hospital experience accepted in the data flow?

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » about HAAD Exam
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:15:44