Survey: Spilling of Male Urinals

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Survey: Spilling of Male Urinals

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2009 01:02 pm
Portable male urinals and spillshttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31ZKCBC2XAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

melscott

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2009 08:55 am
i always wonder how they manage to spill these but they do. i have never seen that particular one but i am guessing that they are not user friendly. could it be they are too big?

TeleNurseboy

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 09:00 pm
i am wondering if you are going to work drunk? i rarely spilled a urinal. i do not know anybody i work with that spills them very often.

vwgirl

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 05:50 pm
Urinals.
We have a few of those at work, and yes they DO spill. NOthing like having to do a complete bed change in the middle of the night to throw you off schedule! Anyway..thankfully we only have a few of those, and we have different ones that don't spill at all.

vwgirl

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 05:51 pm
TeleNurseboy wrote:
i am wondering if you are going to work drunk? i rarely spilled a urinal. i do not know anybody i work with that spills them very often.

I may be mistaken, but I have never spilled one, the patients spill them when trying to use them.

TeleNurseboy

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 08:00 pm
Re: Survey: Spilling of Male Urinals
SteveSpillsAgain wrote:
... I spilled 1 of every three times I had to use one. A survey of nurses I know (about 10) indicated they experienced at least one spill nearly every shift worked

he said I spilled one meaning him. I have never spilled one.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Survey: Spilling of Male Urinals
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 09:56:59