Research Project on "Nurse VS Nurse Hostility"

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Research Project on "Nurse VS Nurse Hostility"

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Su Wei

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 06:08 am
Research Project on "Nurse VS Nurse Hostility"
Hi to everyone.I am a year-3 student nurse which is currently doing research on horizontal violence among registered nurses.I have chosen this topic because I am pretty sure that most of the staff nurses and student nurses may have come across with this problem when working in the wards or posted to the wards for practical.My target of this research is on Registered Nurses.I would like to know that whether is this topic common in your nursing workplace.I hope you all will spend some time to participate on my questionnaires.You may send me your answer through my email ([email protected]) or post your answers here. Very Happy

Hope to get your reply by 17th of January 2009.. Very Happy

Instructions:
1. Please answer all the questions by circle (a),(b),(c) or (d) of your chosen option.
2. If you do not know how to answer a question, just go to the next one.
3. Please answer all questions as honestly as possible.
4. Answer according to your own opinion and experience.

SECTION A: Biographic informationSECTION B: Psychological and physical workplace violencePlease circle the relevant box(es).
Took no action ( Yes , No)Told the person to stop ( Yes , No)Told a colleague (Yes , No)Sought counseling ( Yes , No)Requested for transferring to another ward ( Yes , No)Tried to pretend it never happened ( Yes , No)Told family/friends ( Yes , No)Report to Nurse Manager/Director of Nursing (Yes , NoYes , No

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » Research Project on "Nurse VS Nurse Hostility"
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 08:06:56