wow...

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » wow...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 09:43 pm
wow...
so most topics on this board looking for advice or help seem to get 0, maybe 2 if they're lucky, responses despite the many views, but the topic asking "why are nurses bitches?" gets over 40 replies?

good to see that the priorities around here lay in gossip rather than providing help. how very helpful.

TeleNurseboy

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 08:01 pm
that or they have been answered 300 times and we do not want to respond the the 3,000th time we get asked what is the best company to work for, or how hard is the nclex. called learning to read should look into it.

blankenstein

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 08:49 pm
i'm not just referring to my own post. people who're already nurses and have legit questions seem to be ignored just as much as someone (like myself) who has yet to even get into the field.

i realize that questions have been asked a million times, and i'm aware of what reading and research is, hence my asking YOU, people who are actually in the damn field. i've BEEN doing research, but it's one thing to read up on how to become an RN, and another to get advice and opinions on what's the rest course of action.

insain

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 07:31 pm
If you don't understand that some people just need to vent, nursing might not be the best option for you.

1. Nurse Forum
  2. » Nursing Talk
  3. » wow...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 07:00:17