If I may and with all due respect and prospective submission to your decision whatever...

1. Able2Know
  2. » Feedback
  3. » If I may and with all due respect and prospective submission to your decision whatever...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 06:56 pm
I always presumed that this thread post, the OP, which came out and then disappeared quite quickly, that it was put down by powers that be in this forum.

Now, to satisfy my curiosity, I decided to find out as from the horse's whether that is really the case, or somebody else an alien not with the powers that legitimately belong to the power hierarchy here, put it down.

Here is the post of concern below as follows:
Quote:

My cognitive adventure with Layman

Forums: able2know, a2k, Forum Help, Community

My Tags: [X] able2know, [X] a2k, [X] Forum Help, [X] Community

View Profile Susmariosep
Thu 10 Aug, 2017 11:36 am

This is an experimental thread, and my objective is to find out what will happen to me in recounting my cognitive adventure with Layman.

It started when I invited him to give me his feedback on a thought of mine, see Annex 1 below, and ended up with his no longer wanting to continue my cognitive adventure with him, see Annex 2 below.

Annex 1
Quote:

@layman,
Dear Layman, I see you and I we seem to have the same orientation in regard to thinking on truths, facts, logic, and the best thoughts of mankind from since the dawn of man's conscious intelligence.

Max is to date no longer posting here, so no longer insisting for nth times that he has physics education and you don't, that is why you can't understand him.

The way I see Max and Fresco and their kind of similar heart and mind, they don't have any anchoring on the ultimate foundation of reality in its biggest picture accessible to man's intelligence.

Modesty, aside, I like to get your feedback on my three, see below, premisses by which I judge the thinking of fellow entities known as belonging to the description of homo sapiens.

[...]

1. The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence.
2. Existence is either from oneself or from another.
3. Existence can be in one’s mind and/or also outside one’s mind and independent of one’s mind.

[...]

Annex 2
Quote:

@Glennn,
Dear Glenn, thanks for your presence.

You see, Layman already understands the statement, "The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence," in fact he judges it to be a tautology.

That is why I am at a loss why he still insists that I explain the statement.

My proposal is that we move on to exchange thoughts on how the statement for being a tautology is of no cognitive profit to him: that is his contention; my contention is that it is of cognitive profit.

But the man would not care to proceed to the next phase of the exchange, namely, how is my statement, "The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence, for being a tautology, how is it of no cognitive profit (or of cognitive profit), to mankind at all?

So, there, dear Glennn, what is your comment, or helpful intervention at this point?

Dear Layman, will you return and let us continue onward to discuss how a tautology that is to you with my statement, "The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence," how is it for you of no cognitive profit, but for me it is of cognitive profit?

Okay, dear readers here, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to witness, what is the reaction of Layman to my present post.

Susmariosep

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 08:59 pm
Am I in the right place?

Is this the place where I can talk with the power that be who did if that is the case put down my thread described above?

If not, where do I go if that is available to me, to talk with the power that be who did put down the thread, if indeed some party possessed of legitimate power here did put that thread down.

When I was years ago in The Straight Dope forum, I was exchanging purely objective thoughts with a mature I believed so then, lady member there, on what she would say about women riding bicycle and getting an orgasm, you know what?

Without any warning whatsoever, I could not anymore even just load the The Straight Dope forum, but there was an almost invisible something for me to click on as some link that might give me some light.

I clicked on that link, and to my utter surprise, the message there informed me that I have been banned forever, because The Straight Dope is a family oriented forum.

Well, what about that? What's the matter with these founders, owners, and operators of The Straight Dope forum?

They could just have produced a forum for purely mature members, and put my conversation with the lady in that kind of a forum.

With this a2k forum, that could be an appropriate forum, but please don't just suddenly ban a member permanently because the forum is a family oriented forum.

1. Able2Know
  2. » Feedback
  3. » If I may and with all due respect and prospective submission to your decision whatever...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:10:16