Is this possible, what do you think?

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Is this possible, what do you think?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 02:50 pm
Is this possible, what do you think?
Hi, I'm about to start a project at school that should involve at least 7 interviews and 50 questionnaires. Now, since my field is NRMs from a sociological perspective I would have wanted to look on what (if any) kind of help for readjustment was offered to exmembers by the institutions of the larger society when they decided to leave,

now I'm wondering: there seem to be a lot of activity here but do you think this reseach is possible and is anyone of you interested in helping me by filling in questionnaires or/and making phoneinterviews? Anonymity is guaranted of course. My problem is that I live in Sweden and I don't suppose I can find that many ex members here.

Mary Jane Henry

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 07:55 am
Hi Marybele,
I'm not an editor, but I just wanted to ask - what are NRM's???

Anonymous

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 10:39 am
NRM new religious movement
the term refers to all new religious movements, not only sects (christians) but also hare krishna, scientology etc

Eric Jon

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2008 11:47 am
Re: Is this possible, what do you think?
I would be more than happy to help you with any research.. ! I also love Swedes! My last two girlfriends were.. lol

EJ

Cookie 2

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 08:56 am
as far as filling out questions, can you post them here and give your email. that way we can fill them out on our own time, and send them to you via email?

boeld

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 02:06 pm
Hi thank you for answering. It took some time though so I had to abandon that parrticular project.

boeld

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 02:08 pm
I had to register over again cause my former registration was obviiously made with my old e-mail adress which is no longer in use. Just to clarify I am marybelle.

solomon 1

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 07:47 pm
how long have you been living there I had famliy that lived that too do you know Justin m

HellHound

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2022 04:24 pm
@Anonymous,
Hi, i am from Colombia and i want to share some information about the cult and all of the crimes they Commited here at Bogota, if you need my testimonial contact me, my email is [email protected].

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Is this possible, what do you think?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 05:15:20