Deprogramming article

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Deprogramming article

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Acheick

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 01:42 pm
Deprogramming article
Bang-up job, Peter! You work so hard on all this stuff, you deserve a medal.

One thing - did you perform a spell check? I noticed deprogramming spelled wrong a couple of times. Damn, it's a hard word to type!

Peter Frouman

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 04:19 pm
Re: Deprogramming article
Acheick wrote:

One thing - did you perform a spell check? I noticed deprogramming spelled wrong a couple of times. Damn, it's a hard word to type!

Thank you very much for noticing this. I thought most of the errors had been corrected but there turned to be almost 10 mispellings or other typos after I ran a spell check for the first time. I will probably be using spell check more often from now on.

Acheick

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 04:49 pm
Yeah, gotta love that spell check. I remember the days before spell check. Spell check has made us lazy. But you still have to proofread, even if you spell check. You should employ some proof readers to help you. After all, you've done all the hard work already.

evanman

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 05:47 am
Spell checks are great--problem is when you spell a word incorrectly, but it is still a correctly spelt word.

Then there's US and UK spellings.

Color and Colour
Aluminum and Aluminium

Indian Joe 1

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 10:09 am
I was writing a letter in Word to a new client a while back. Her name is "Maureen Gross". Word tried to change her name to "Manure Gross".

Luckily I cought it, or she might have been an ex-client.

evanman

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 02:32 pm
Good job you didn't have to list her name like in the Phone Book. The she would have been Gross, Manure!

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Deprogramming article
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:01:58