jaysong

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » jaysong

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 02:21 am
jaysong
I need to know if there is any way someone in Doncaster UK could have been primed by tthe cult in the last few years. Could there be a house in that area - around Balby? A friend's son went missing and it is just one theory I have.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 01:32 am
Missing boy
Maybe also could he have been primed to go to London.

The boy just seems to have disapeared off the face of the earth after buying a ticket one way to London, Kings Cross, but it seems out of character.

I do myself remember meeting COG on the streets, loving the guitar playing etc. Went back to a bus and was suddenly being told to pray about leaving my parents. I would have gone too but I think God protected me....This boy was 14 and thinking a lot about religion. Leaving a loving family for most reasons here makes no sense, but this could.....

It is just one of a lot of possibilities.

m 2

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2009 05:49 am
Re: jaysong
Doubtful, TF don't really pick people off the streets anymore, it's now a very long process to join TF and they wouldn't want to create legal trouble for themselves.

Anonymous

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 12:47 am
Re: jaysong
It would be interesting to know what process they use.

Yes, Jesus can do anything.

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » jaysong
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:08:05