I was sexually abused by the family!

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » I was sexually abused by the family!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2008 05:00 pm
I was sexually abused by the family!
I was sexually abused by the family when i was 14, I am now 16, life is hard.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 11:33 pm
Re: I was sexually abused by the family!
Call the local law enforcement.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 11:15 pm
ok, a month as gone by since your original post. What did you do? Did you contact law enforcement? And if so, what happened next?

Anonymous

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 05:32 am
farfetched wrote:
I was sexually abused by the family when i was 14, I am now 16, life is hard.

Firstly, I believe that you are in fact a current member of The Family Cult trying to be "clever" and using deception and guile.
Question: Why use a name like Farfetched if you're genuinely one of the thousands of 2nd Gen children who were abused?
Question: Do you think that by making a brief statement of abuse and posting it under the name Farfetched will give any credibility to The Family Cult's lies that they are now supposedly abuse free? Even going so far as to imply that there was never any abuse in the first place, or that it was a small number of isolated cases.

I was sexually, phisicaly, emotionaly and psycologicaly abused by the cult TheFamilyInternational for the first 15 years of my life,
This was Ritualistic abuse that happend 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.

MY STORY IS NOT FARFETCHED!

P.S. If I'm mistaken about you being genuine, and you simply chose an inapropriate name, I sincerely apologise.
I do not wish any further pain on anyone unfortunate enough to have been born into that horrible cult.

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » I was sexually abused by the family!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 09:23:11