Family linked to pedophiles outside their org?

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Family linked to pedophiles outside their org?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Otherme

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 06:59 pm
Family linked to pedophiles outside their org?
I"m not xFamily, but have recently discovered childhood photos of me taken by 'dad', which look like profile of the Family perversion w/kids. I mean an EXACT profile, down to an 8 yr old girl wearing nothing but a 'baby' bridesmaid veil and goosing herself w/a blunt instrument. This happened in 1959. I have almost no memory of any of this--am an amnesiac--yet my life reflects this tragic influence very severely. Am just so releived, to get near the source. Here's my 1st question to group: Could the little bridesmaid veil and the focus on anal, be evidence of information shared between Family pedophiles and pedophiles outside the org?

Thorwald 1

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 07:12 pm
Re: Family linked to pedophiles outside their org?
Very unlikely. The Family didn't start until 1968 and they never "[focused] on anal". The Family is also not very original. The "baby bridesmaids" have around well before The Family.

tyciol 2

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2008 12:06 am
Re: Family linked to pedophiles outside their org?
I think a lot of people dress their kids up in weird stuff. I imagine some use bridesmade dresses. 'Goosing' is not necessarily caused by adults, it can be something done spontaneously out of a sense of curiosity. Your suspicions could be accurate but there's nothing convincing-enough sounding here for you to worry about it too excessively.

I'm not sure what you mean in regards to being linked to people outside of the organization, but you should probably use some different terminology such as 'predators' for people who would engineer such things.

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Family linked to pedophiles outside their org?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 01:31:48