does Maria believe her own crap?!

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » does Maria believe her own crap?!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 11:57 pm
does Maria believe her own crap?!
hi all,

i have a few quick questions & would appreciate the opinions of those in the know.

1) does Maria believe her own crap? is she an insane head case that actually thinks she's doing God's will, or a f'ckn megalomaniac monster that is willing to destroy innocent people's lives for her own power. of all the Family pubs i've read, i'd have to say that the Queen Maria comic book is the freakiest. forgot the exact title (maybe someone could remind me), but it goes on to explain how Queen Maria (drawn complete with crown & robes), is the queen of a nation without borders. it was one of the scariest f'n things i've ever read.

2) do any of you believe there's an informal alliance between the Moonies & The Family? i noticed two things that made me consider this possibility:

an academic named J Gordon Melton was secretly hired by FCF (a Family front oranization), to write "objective" articles to help legitimize the Family. Gordon has also been used to defend the Moonies.
http://www.apologeticsindex.org/f/f38ab.html
http://www.movingon.org/article.asp?sID=1&Cat=31&ID=987&searchTerms=gordon%20melton&qlid=

also, the National Parents Day Foundation (owned by Unification Church), selected a COG member as Parent of the Year! not only is this freak a known abuser, he was also a former leader in a "Victor Camp" in Italy during the 1980s!!
http://www.rickross.com/reference/unif/Unif43.html

3) is Maria & the Family leadership currently wanted on any U.S. criminal charges? it seems like a layup that FCF would be shut down by now. the paper trail makes it so obvious that it's a front for the Family, i can't uderstand why the IRS lets it continue to operate.

evanman

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 07:00 am
As far as Maria (Karen Zerby) goes. Yes, she believes it, and no she doesn't.

It's all dependent upon what she needs to believe at that precise moment in time.

All cults are allied, they are all in the same camp.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 12:54 pm
found it
below is the link to the pub i was looking for.
i think it is the best example of foreshadowing the inevitable horrific ending for TFI.

-[fade in creepy music]-
voice over: "You exist as it's members and I exist as your Queen."
-[CNN cameraman pans over the charred bodies in WS headquarters]-

http://media.xfamily.org/docs/fam/mlk/mlk_124.pdf

evanman

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 05:16 pm
Strange how they are always more atractive looking in the comix than they are in real life!

At least Cromwell wanted himself to be protrayed "Warts and all"!

Anonymous

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 08:08 pm
That is so creepy... I don't exactly know what to say. Even Jesus was so humble about admitting he was the son of God.

"I Am a Queen" Sounds like the name of a pop song...

evanman

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 05:42 am
She's not MY queen--unless she's called Elizabeth and is married to a Greek guy called Phillip, and is 80 yrs old.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 07:16 am
unless
"She's not MY queen--unless she's called Elizabeth and is married to a Greek guy called Phillip, and is 80 yrs old."

ummm....With all the secret name changes and false I.D.'s, I'm quite certain that she's known as Elizabeth somewhere by someone.

As for being married to a Greek named Phillip, I bet she was/is at one time during her life w/ the Family (especially if you count ffing).

evanman

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 10:03 am
80 years old though--80 years old!

Not even Berg got there!

Anonymous

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 10:12 am
Please don't bring Dad into this! Dad is sitting on His thone (at approximately the same height of Jesus' throne), and He's entertaining all the little five year old girls of heaven.

I believe there's a GN cartoon about it somewhere on here....

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » does Maria believe her own crap?!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:56:52