Man charged 32 years after alleged rape

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Man charged 32 years after alleged rape

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 06:20 pm
Man charged 32 years after alleged rape
How does this happen and yet hundreds of SGAs can't get a single arrest after repeated sexual abuse lasting for years? The above story is based on the woman's word only. We have videos, pictures, hundreds of documents . . . Anyone understand why?

Cookie 2

Reply Wed 27 Jun, 2007 06:50 pm
wo!! what a story.

i think one of the reasons is that we don't even know the real names, much less current locations of people who did this to us. that's my reason (besides being too chicken to look into it)

Thorwald 1

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 02:11 am
Re: Man charged 32 years after alleged rape
Yet another example: http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?articleid=1211720&srvc=rss

tyciol 2

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 12:57 am
Another issue may just be different prosecutors. The one in that Rockwell story seems willing to press charges and get a guy arrested on the merest of allegations, whereas the ones people who have difficulty getting charges pressed may be more stringent with what cases they will pursue. That story is actually a really bad example where there's basically no case as far as I can tell based on the released details. I don't even think they should have arrested the guy until they had something substantial.

That second Herlad story about Alamo is worded oddly, it almost sounds like he's being jailed for taking the girls across the state lines. Whoever wrote that should get reprimanded to word it more clearly as I imagine the charges are for the sex itself.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2010 06:52 pm
Here in RI there is no statute of limitations on murder or 1st degree rape. The creepy Alamo dude made his crimes federal when he crossed state lines, The feds don't have a statute of limitations either.

renee 2

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 03:03 pm
reading about this i ran across this article. http://blog.beliefnet.com/bibleandculture/2009/11/remember-the-alamo----tony-alamo.html interesting parallels

MarkSJ

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2012 12:13 am
The problem is that TFI kids were indoctrinated form toddlerhood to deny sexual abuse, so when the investigations happened the abused denied everything. It's not too late if you know the location and name of the someone who abused you . Unfortunately, most of the abusers used aliases and the abused only know them as uncle Mordecai or whatever and have now idea about their real names. The CIA could learn from these guys.

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Man charged 32 years after alleged rape
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 01:11:30