question

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » question

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 03:11 am
question
HOW DO WE KNOW THE SEXUAL ASPECT OF THIS GROUP ISNT STILL CONTINUING, IF IT IS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, I WANT TO ACTIVELY TAKE ACTION TO STOP IT, PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ACTUALLY NAME PHYSICAL PLACES WHERE THESE PEOPLE ARE OR CONTACT DETAILS FOR THEM, THIS IS SICK STUFF AND I WONT PUT UP WITH IT

winter 1

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 04:30 pm
Re: question
KimSaunders wrote:
HOW DO WE KNOW THE SEXUAL ASPECT OF THIS GROUP ISNT STILL CONTINUING, IF IT IS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, I WANT TO ACTIVELY TAKE ACTION TO STOP IT, PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ACTUALLY NAME PHYSICAL PLACES WHERE THESE PEOPLE ARE OR CONTACT DETAILS FOR THEM, THIS IS SICK STUFF AND I WONT PUT UP WITH IT

What are you going to do? Pop some caps? Cuz you can get addresses very very easy. Just get a piece of their literature and look on the back.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 04:15 pm
if you type children of god into google and go to the official site you can get addresses ect from there and i guess find out more.
i didnt linger on the site long, it sickened me!

Cookie 2

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 07:27 pm
sexual abuse is not currently tollerated in the family international.

AND you don't need to go from family door to door, because you're not going to be anyone's hero.

Most people in family homes these days are secrative but happy, brainwashed people who like their peace and want to win the world to jesus thru the power of the keys and with the spirit helpers that fight demons, while they educate their children to teach the world of tomorrow thru home schooling. Smile

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » question
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:19:31