Music within the Family

1. xFamily
  2. » Multimedia
  3. » Music within the Family

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

boeld

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2008 06:17 pm
Music within the Family
I'm not an ex-member but I was wondering; since the Family obviously has produced lots of music for kids and teenagers I was wondering how ex-members remember the usage of music? I would be thankful I someone would write down your opinions on what part the music played in socialization and what music you remeber from your childhood etc.

zflash7

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 03:07 am
Re: Music within the Family
what r u doing a psyche report? The music is just as important as the mo letters and the bible. It is like food and you need it every day.. 3X yea.
my favorite song in the family is:
http://www.nubeat.org/Audio/MSC/08%20I%20Start%20Falling.mp3

hebrewss

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 10:55 am
@zflash7,
nice song never heard it thank you

A7B

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 06:39 pm
Music was one of the very important things which attracted me to the group, apart that they were very passionate and lived what they preached. I used to go on the streets with my guitar and with full conviction and use it as a witnessing tool to help people receive Jesus. Even now as I listen to their music it touches my soul, as it was written by people who loved the Lord and forsook all to follow Jesus. It was just later on that there were love songs written to sort of lure people and play on their emotions with people who were into the flirty fishing. But the majority of the music is very good, and most of it I still love.

Girgio

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 06:45 am
@boeld,
boeld wrote:

Music within the Family
I'm not an ex-member but I was wondering; since the Family obviously has produced lots of music for kids and teenagers I was wondering how ex-members remember the usage of music? I would be thankful I someone would write down your opinions on what part the music played in socialization and what music you remeber from your childhood etc.

To be honest, my favorite Band of childhood was sum41, even now accidentally bumping with it - i feel a huge wave of nostalgic.

1. xFamily
  2. » Multimedia
  3. » Music within the Family
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:00:00