2. » Documents
  3. » Reboot!!!!
  4. » Page 2

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Anonymous

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 11:26 pm
Re: Reboot!!!!
SeerFax wrote:
I agree--- they do have things to repent of, as I do and you too!

I probably do. I just wish I knew what it was. Too much reefer? Or maybe too much skiing? Cars? I like cars. Oh yes, I should repent of fossil fuels. There it is. That's the one. I must repent.

m 2

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2010 05:09 am
Added the two missing letters from the series.

DRJ 1

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 12:30 am
superman wrote:
If they are so innocent, why would they address this subject?
http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Reboot-16:_A_Safe_Haven_for_Our_Children
It's so obvious...
I always thought it was weird that they needed to defend themselves if they were not guilty.

Regardless of whether "they" are "guilty" or "innocent" the fact is still that they have been "accused". There's nothing abnormal or unnatural about trying to defend oneself against accusations.

I can understand why you find this weird though, I found it very peculiar too, but mainly because I haven't been too familiar with the some of the context of the document (what was all the fuss about?). That was shortly before I started visiting this site. I'm a member of TFI by the way.

Alice 1

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 07:32 am
DRJ wrote:
superman wrote:
If they are so innocent, why would they address this subject?
http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Reboot-16:_A_Safe_Haven_for_Our_Children
It's so obvious...
I always thought it was weird that they needed to defend themselves if they were not guilty.

Regardless of whether "they" are "guilty" or "innocent" the fact is still that they have been "accused". There's nothing abnormal or unnatural about trying to defend oneself against accusations.

I can understand why you find this weird though, I found it very peculiar too, but mainly because I haven't been too familiar with the some of the context of the document (what was all the fuss about?). That was shortly before I started visiting this site. I'm a member of TFI by the way.

Do you think there's nothing abnormal about trying to defend oneself? I've seen a documentary about the guy who ate people - yes, a cannibal. Well, he was a real sweet little man, he had a family and kids, a job and he loved his dog. On the outside he was just fine - a good father, a respected member of a society. But, he had a nasty little secret - he simply enjoyed human flesh! When he was arrested, he tried to explain that it is a mistake, and he did try to defend himself. Finally, when he could no longer deny the fact that he murdered so many ppl and ate their flesh, he tried to explain as to why he did it and he even had his own screwed philosophy to back it up. Guess what "the evil system" did to him! You're right - they fried his ass on the electric chair! Was there anything abnormal or unnatural about this guy trying to defend himself? You bet! It is exactly the same with the family - nice ppl on the outside with some nasty little secret in the closet. Of course the "family" will try to defend itself, but we, ppl who did suffer while being in the "family" know the score. I know that you guys will do anything to save your sorry asses, so the lies will continue...
You know that "the family" has hurt so many lives, but yet, you try to justify it by the "words of the prophet" (a pedophile and a pervert Berg) but you see, all of your so-called "good work" does not override all of the evel and the damage that has been done to so many people, including me! And please, don't you tell me how I "should" handle my past hurts - you have absolutely no rights to do so!
I know and you know and even your vengeful little "god" (if he exists) knows that the cult is full of lying and deceitful people - all the way from the top leadership down to every little "disciple", I know that very well, so I do have my reasons to question and to disbelieve what you guys say. Who are you trying to kid? Don't even bother to appear "normal", dear DRJ (whatever your real name might be) we know the score!

DRJ 1

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 04:03 pm
Read my post in the general section please. It's a response to both your post in that "I'm outta here bye" topic, and your post in this "Reboot" topic. Thank you.

http://xchildrenofgod.xfamily.org/general/i-m-outta-here-bye-t6885.html

byebyebird

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 10:51 pm
@Thorwald 1,
Just a few initial thoughts about reboot. I haven't time to read it and am hoping to get a basic understanding of it, but so far...
1. Zerby and Peter are quite old and are faced with a very aging following who mostly have very little in the way of their own support. To be in any way a 'shepherd' to these people would be a serious headache. Best to move back to simply an advisory capacity. That way can still feel they have a following but without any responsibility.
2. They have their nice fortune and retirement home and there will always be a few who are willing to tithe so they can have an income with a 'ministry' of letters without the responsibility of being King, Queen, Shepherd, prophet, administrator, pageboy etc. etc..
3. by basically disbanding TFI/COG as any organization / structure / group, any finances have no obligation, and we are talking about huge sums for the average Jo.

It seems to me their thinking is now that the 'glory', the thrill of being a leader, the sex and the cash just aren't there anymore so why be the leader when it's just going to be responsibilities and problems. Of course it does mean that all that has been prophesied about the group, the movement, the leaders, the future, is proven false but lets not let those little details distract us. The fact that so many of the 'letters' are untrue will not perturb the chosen ones. So I think the will be no more radical teachings, so searing hot truths to amaze us, just the same ol stuff you can get from any religious movement with just a slight variation in flavor. It'll just be harder for those who feel they are the 144,000, the Avant garde, the disciples, to rejoice in being special, which perhaps will make them realize that the sacrifices made were sadly not worth it.

Jehu231

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2018 07:10 am
@Cookie 2,
Please contact me at: [email protected]

Glen

terrytormonet

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 02:10 am
Glen, welcome to this group.

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » Reboot!!!!
  4. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.2 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:22:57