Articles About How Berg Twisted Bible Scriptures in KJV

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » Articles About How Berg Twisted Bible Scriptures in KJV

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 08:08 pm
Articles About How Berg Twisted Bible Scriptures in KJV
Hi, Well, for what its worth anyway...
I am currently working on writing articles countering Berg's interpretation of the Bible , particularly the KJV, from which he wrote the MO Letters, especially the early ones. At first he always tried to find verses to back up his doctrines, but by and by they got so weird that he couldn't justify them by the Bible anymore, and so he just said he was getting it straight from God , and that was what we needed to read first, before the Bible.
Berg's Bible babble caused the problems in the Family from the very beginning. His perversion of the scriptures.
Berg had no real deep understanding of the Bible, ho only USED it , by twisting and perverting verses in the King James English saying that it meant only what HE said it did.

His Private perverse interpretation and twisting of the true meaning of the Bible is what caused all the weird doctrines in the Family that they still believe today! There are still a lot of preachers who do that today, taking the version they like best because they can find verses that they use to justify their private weird cultish doctrines.

Here is the site I am working on: it also has links to my other sites where I deal with The teachings of The Family

I am not against anyone personally in The Family, except the perpetrators and promoters of these doctrines of deception, the leaders, in fact I still have some friends and family in TF, but I feel these false doctrines about performance, God's judgments, spiritism, sex, anti-system, end of the world, need to be exposed and show that it all came form Berg's own self -righteousness, hypocrisy, bitterness and vengeance against those who rejected him, and rebelled against him and his weird doctrines, including his own wife, who was replaced right under her nose , in a leadership meeting, by Maria.

Berg was a ruthless dictator who could not stand any opposition for a minute. All were suspect to him, and he trusted no one, and even showed his doubts about Maria a few times....which is why she saw that she had to wipe out all of those who threatened her position, such as Merry Berg, Deborah, Faithy, Rachel, Lydia, and any other female leaders who Berg liked. And she had the power to do it, and did it, in order to consolidate her power and authority.
Maria was really the one who wrote the MO Letters and writes the GNs now too, so great was her power, she just put Berg's signature on it, and even after Berg proof read his letters, she had the power to change what she wanted to change...so great was her influence over Berg.

Maria also perverted the Bible and still does now...that is...when she quotes it...out of context and time ,off the path.

Here are links you can find some of these articles if you like. Take care

http://charliechoco.tripod.com/

Anonymous

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 03:37 pm
Re: Articles About How Berg Twisted Bible Scriptures in KJV
They're essentially sexist/racist/homophobic/incestuous/religiously fanatical pedophiles. So at odds with humanity on the whole, that it beggars belief.

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » Articles About How Berg Twisted Bible Scriptures in KJV
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:38:41