Spirit World Article?

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » Spirit World Article?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 10:04 am
Spirit World Article?
Hong Kong Goolagong attacks white Christian missionaries who bring the advances of western civilization (e.g., modern communication media) to primitive, dark-skinned people with dark eyes such as Aborigines, Africans, and Native Americans.

The name “Goolagongâ€

Monger 1

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 09:11 am
Moved to Documents forum. (Note: This article by Blackelk was used towards the xFamily page on Hong Kong Goolagong.)

evanman

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 10:45 am
It is mind blowing how any of us could actually believe in any of berg's ramblings!!

Jack 2

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 12:09 pm
It is mind blowing how any of YOU could actually believe in any of berg's ramblings!!

I'm still offended at the stupidity of my parents. When I was 11 I called my mom a mindless robot. She cried. I was right.

exister

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 09:21 am
I feel nauseous...

Anonymous

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 07:15 pm
I really feel bad for the people still in the family, they live in a lie, their lives are wasted, and they have to pay all they have for it.... my God, at this point, when someone is so dum, he must deserve it

Eddie 2

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 05:32 pm
Hong Kong Goolagong
Hong Kong Goolagong was a real spiritual entity that attacked Berg in the night. It hitchhiked on a video tape sent to him by Keda, from austrailia. It shows how evil spirits were attracted to Berg and were tormenting him. He said demons frequently attacked their victims by choking them. Berg was rigtht, he was getting choked by Hong kong Goolagong, Asharaf, the Spinx,
and suffered the torments of demopnic attacks since he openned up his spirit and mind to demonic influences. In the early daus before the COG got going he visited a Witches coven in New England, he also went to UFO conventions.
He trusted in the words of fortune tellers and mystics with familiar spirits more than in the Words of God(See 'The Gypsies" Madame M, More on Madame M, ) He had multiple encounters with demons .See (Green Door, The Dark Kingdom, Close Encounters, Hongkong Goolagong, The Talisman,
The SPrit World, Abrahim Gypsy King, The Goddesses, The Maharishi of Hyderabad, Chinese Spirits,Oplexicon, etc etc and many many more. He passed these demons down to Maria, Peter, WS, Ricky, the Family, into their hearts into their minds, and that is why the Family today is plagued with Cancer, Autoimmune diseases, and many many other chronic diseases including mental illnesses, accidents, deaths, They have a prayer request list and most of the requests are sad, serious life thratening diseases. Because of sin and rebellion against God and His Word, and beleiving the WOrds of Berg, Maria and Peter more than the Words of God, TF today is afflicted with serious sicknesses, allergies and accidents on every continent of the world. It took me time to see this, but their Spirit Helpers are actually the ones killing them slowly. Anf the sad aprt is even the children are sufferring for the sins of their parents and they cannot and will not see this.and get right with God. How many people who leave the Family beleive they are leaving God and have to get counsel, feel lonliniess, and depression. That is the spirit of condemnation the Family has, and the spirit of rejection. The Family promotes occultism, Berg promoted it, Maria promoted it ans upported and encouraged Berg for every word. And she now puts the blame on him, since he isnt around anymore to say anything, except what they want him to "say" from the spirit world to confirm their "revelations"

WalkerJ 1

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 06:54 pm
Re: Hong Kong Goolagong
Eddie wrote:
[...] and many many other chronic diseases including mental illnesses, accidents, deaths.

Patient: How bad is it, Doc?

Doctor: Well, son, I'm afraid you've got a bad case of "accident."

Patient: Dear God, no!

Doctor: It could be worse, son. Just be thankfull you didn't contract "death disease".

Monger 1

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 07:33 pm
WalkerJ wrote:
Eddie wrote:
[...] and many many other chronic diseases including mental illnesses, accidents, deaths.

Patient: How bad is it, Doc?

Doctor: Well, son, I'm afraid you've got a bad case of "accident."

Patient: Dear God, no!

Doctor: It could be worse, son. Just be thankfull you didn't contract "death disease".

That's some funny shite! Laughing

evanman

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 02:36 am
Eddie wrote:
Hong Kong Goolagong was a real spiritual entity that attacked Berg in the night. It hitchhiked on a video tape sent to him by Keda, from austrailia. It shows how evil spirits were attracted to Berg and were tormenting him. He said demons frequently attacked their victims by choking them. Berg was rigtht, he was getting choked by Hong kong Goolagong, Asharaf, the Spinx,
and suffered the torments of demopnic attacks since he openned up his spirit and mind to demonic influences. In the early daus before the COG got going he visited a Witches coven in New England, he also went to UFO conventions.
He trusted in the words of fortune tellers and mystics with familiar spirits more than in the Words of God(See 'The Gypsies" Madame M, More on Madame M, ) He had multiple encounters with demons .See (Green Door, The Dark Kingdom, Close Encounters, Hongkong Goolagong, The Talisman,
The SPrit World, Abrahim Gypsy King, The Goddesses, The Maharishi of Hyderabad, Chinese Spirits,Oplexicon, etc etc and many many more. He passed these demons down to Maria, Peter, WS, Ricky, the Family, into their hearts into their minds, and that is why the Family today is plagued with Cancer, Autoimmune diseases, and many many other chronic diseases including mental illnesses, accidents, deaths, They have a prayer request list and most of the requests are sad, serious life thratening diseases. Because of sin and rebellion against God and His Word, and beleiving the WOrds of Berg, Maria and Peter more than the Words of God, TF today is afflicted with serious sicknesses, allergies and accidents on every continent of the world. It took me time to see this, but their Spirit Helpers are actually the ones killing them slowly. Anf the sad aprt is even the children are sufferring for the sins of their parents and they cannot and will not see this.and get right with God. How many people who leave the Family beleive they are leaving God and have to get counsel, feel lonliniess, and depression. That is the spirit of condemnation the Family has, and the spirit of rejection. The Family promotes occultism, Berg promoted it, Maria promoted it ans upported and encouraged Berg for every word. And she now puts the blame on him, since he isnt around anymore to say anything, except what they want him to "say" from the spirit world to confirm their "revelations"

Eddie--these so-called "spirits" are simply non-existant!

I suspect that you are having a joke--then again you might be serious.

JASONLANIK

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 09:08 pm
Quote:
28. OH HONEY, THAT'S ONE OF THE MOST COMMON FORMS OF DEMONIC ATTACK IS BY CHOKING! (Maria: So they all like to try it, huh?) I've heard of many, & those who've studied anything about demonology, know that many people choke to death by demons! I've seen it personally in several cases, particularly in Pennsylvania & Canada where they've got lots of Witchcraft. Pennsylvania is rife with Witchcraft! And up in Northern Canada where the Indians lived & worshipped devils, it was just full of demons! Our children need to know those things are real! They're real powers that they have to fight & battle in Jesus' name!

83. HONEY, DO YOU BELIEVE ME? (MARIA: OF COURSE!) ILY, Sweetheart! All I know is it happened, I can't explain it. I don't have to explain it, do I? (Maria: Oh no!) That's all I know: "Hong Kong Goolagong! Must be buried very deep, some place his spirit keep. His spirit must be bound, where he can't be found! Hong Kong Goolagong!" It was just like a chant. Isn't that funny?
I could'nt help but notice the insecurity coming from Berg when he asks "Maria" if she believes him. He knew he was full of it and it seams he just needed some reassurance from "Maria" every once in awhile when he would go to the deep end of the pool.

Arssle

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 08:30 am
Eddie wrote:

The SPrit World, Abrahim Gypsy King, The Goddesses, The Maharishi of Hyderabad, Chinese Spirits,Oplexicon, etc etc and many many more. He passed these demons down to Maria, Peter, WS, Ricky, the Family, into their hearts into their minds, and that is why the Family today is plagued with Cancer...

Spirits are the cancer that is killing TFI! lol Laughing

famjon

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 02:06 am
Re: Spirit World Article?
Oh my God!

Why would the Hong Kong Goolagong attacked the white Christian missionaries who bring the advances of western civilization communication to primitive, dark-skinned people with dark eyes such as Aborigines, Africans, and Native Americans?? Are these advances violated their culture? To think, those people were all missionaries, in whatever religion, I am certain that we should respect them even though their physical features are entirely different. And the most important thing here is, they were working for God, to spread the gospels.

I pity those people who did this.

byebyebird

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 11:48 pm
Eddie! Eddie! Now look what you've gone and done. Spirit demons, helpers, old saints, spookie wookie. They gonna get ya!!! BOOO!

crazy-buck

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:24 am
@BlackELk,
I'm makin rappers load they apples pack up, move they wagons
My style like Bruce Lee, MC's walkin into the +Dragon+
My bald head super sharp, I walk like Telly Savales
Niggaz on a tightrope, they style is off balance
Hyper mental like Larry Davis on the instrumental
Rappers actin poodle, but I'ma drop the kennel
No threats; don't sleep on me you slept on Bernard Goetz
With a Berkowitz twist, your projects heard of this
My unique style retarded, kids smell the piss
With hand grenades I cut your rectum out with razor blades
Emergency please, gorillas bleedin through they knees
My style werewolf - AOWWWWWWWWWW!
I howl on your elevator, open your door, see you late
I drop sticks of dynamite, open your mailbox
Don't look for guns, I paid some crackheads for yo' glocks
Your style berback(?), lion tiger asscrack
No need to worry low prices call me Crazy Eddie
I put the head to sleep and send that brain to Betty

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » Spirit World Article?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:05:18