ABC's Special "Outsiders" with Ricky tonight

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » ABC's Special "Outsiders" with Ricky tonight

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 02:15 pm
ABC's Special "Outsiders" with Ricky tonight
Saw a TV ad on ABC for a show about kids in strange groups to be shown this Tues(?) or sometime this week. It showed an image of Ricky from the well known video. Thought It would be a good heads up for any one to watch.

Cherub

Peter Frouman

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2006 08:10 pm
Re: ABC's Special "Outsiders" with Ricky tonight
Guest wrote:
Saw a TV ad on ABC for a show about kids in strange groups to be shown this Tues(?) or sometime this week. It showed an image of Ricky from the well known video. Thought It would be a good heads up for any one to watch.

I'm watching it now.
They've apparently replaced that segment with coverage of the Jon Benet Ramsey case.

Sarafina

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 07:49 pm
Re: ABC's Special "Outsiders" with Ricky tonight
Peter Frouman wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm watching it now.
They've apparently replaced that segment with coverage of the Jon Benet Ramsey case.
The editor called and said they will still air it soon but as I mentioned on MO it is just a repreat altho they will add an update and metion the UK doco. I did another interview with him and told him about the new home in fall brook he is thinking of going out there with a camera man and get some footage, he is interested to know more about Thomas Hack.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 04:52 pm
Who is Peter Hack?

Anonymous

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 04:56 pm
Oops - I mean, who is Thomas Hack? (Please forgive my major short term memory loss there and disregard my above post.)

Thorwald 1

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 04:59 pm
di wrote:
who is Thomas Hack?

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Thomas_Hack

1. xFamily
  2. » Press
  3. » ABC's Special "Outsiders" with Ricky tonight
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:09:14