Do u remember me? Jesse James. Aus.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Do u remember me? Jesse James. Aus.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

zflash7

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 05:59 am
Do u remember me? Jesse James. Aus.
I was 16 in '74 when I joined.. spent 3 1/2 years touring all over the shop. ended up in India.. and then spent years hitting Aussy again..got out tons of lit. was single and mostly on the road, stopping into home to collect lit and pay tithe..
Then I left the family.... and 9 years later they produced the posters and when my marriage failed, I hit the road again in '86 (another 3 1/2 years) and got out tons of posters and tapes.. I ended up in Singapore an Malaysia..I was a loner and got kicked out of quit a few homes.. Ohh well, but had a great time witnessing..my name then was Jesse Francis...The other name got me in too much trouble.
If you want to say Hi, I would love to know you... I have a farm now, still a loner, and still witnessing. my own stuff, I dont seem to get problems that way.

AMEN.........All Hail to Jesus......

malvin

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 06:22 am
Re: Do u remember me? Jesse James. Aus.
Jesse James did you ever meet a guy named Mark in the family with a german Surname?? He was with a lady Judy and left her while pregnant as I think she left the Family. She had a baby that was his child in Tasmania in March 79. Looking for any info.

A7B

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:27 pm
Are you the Jesse who also sang at the Wild Wind Club?
I was called Starlight. You used to sing with Canadian Nick whose songs i really loved, as well as yours. I could have the wrong Jesse, let me know.

Susiem

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2015 06:13 am
It's not the same Jesse. I was married to Jesse from the Wildwind club. My name was Juniper.

SandyE

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2015 10:20 pm
@zflash7,
Hi Jesse. I remember you. You were in Windsor in Brisbane during late '75, yes? I joined in the September of '75. My name was Sarah back then. You and I frequently went out litnessing. How are you Jesse? I hope you're well and happy.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Do u remember me? Jesse James. Aus.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 03:22:14