Atlantic City, Dallas, The School in Crockett, TX 71-73

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Atlantic City, Dallas, The School in Crockett, TX 71-73

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Rich 1

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 12:19 pm
Atlantic City, Dallas, The School in Crockett, TX 71-73
My wife and I were in the Family from 1971-1973. We joined in Atlantic City, NJ. Our names were Jeremiah Happy and Meekness. We spent some time in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, and then ended up in Dallas, TX. We lived at the "Rock House", the "Pink House" and then ended up at the School in Crockett. I worked in the accounting office with Shemariah Books (very glad I didn't follow his path). My wife worked in the kitchen. We lived in trailer behind the School not far from Amram and Jochebed. Their son, River (Phoenix), was just a little boy at the time. Cephas and Elkanah were the leaders. Mordecai Inky ran the print shop. I remember so many people from back then and would love to know how they are doing.

Cherub

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 10:44 pm
Re: Atlantic City, Dallas, The School in Crockett, TX 71-73
I remember the "Rock House" and saw the "Pink House , no one talked about the pink house or about Selah Tx, I remember Samson Warner introducing himself to me. A bus park beside the rock house during the middle of the night and secret activity always seem to be occuring. next day,new people would just showed up and no explaination about anything from anybody, it had to be during the summer oe fall of 73 or 74.

albitzian

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2010 01:18 pm
Re: Atlantic City, Dallas, The School in Crockett, TX 71-73
Rich...check ur messages..u might know my Mom...I sent u my email.

Ian

Debra White

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2012 06:30 pm
@Rich 1,
Hey, I remember you and Meekness. Both of you had dark hair and you wore glasses right? I was Kezia. Do you remember Jerome? The Colony leaders were Zechariah ans Edith.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Atlantic City, Dallas, The School in Crockett, TX 71-73
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:34:03