Looking for David Hoyt...

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for David Hoyt...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 11:17 pm
Looking for David Hoyt...
I believe he was in the family in the early 70s. Would like to get info on him and make contact. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

evanman

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 02:14 pm
David Hoyt left in 1972 in Bromley, or London.

I remember being scared out of my wits when Hosea read "Judas" to us all at the factory in Bromley.

I've tried looking up his name on the net a few times myself but with no success.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2008 11:32 pm
Re: Looking for David Hoyt...
Can't help with you on finding him now, but I know he was a personage with several Jesus communes on the East Coast mainly near Atlanta (I know, Atlanta isn't on the coast, but I'm from out West, where everything over there is on the East Coast), which he brought into the COG about the summer of 1971. I had the honor of being personally thrown out of the Children of God building in Seattle, Washington Hall, the Monday after Linda Meissner turned the operation over to them, by David Hoyt and Joshua. I being a low-life as far as they were concerned, there wasn't much in the way of friendship with the big deals.

paulnrjones

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 03:07 pm
Re: Looking for David Hoyt...
Can't help directly, but I can tell you that after leaving the CoG, about the same time I did, he was connected with the Jesus Family led by Jim Palosaari which produced the musical "Lonesome Stone" and was financially supported by Deo Gloria Trust, founded by Kenneth Frampton.

Jephunneh

sabinelr

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 03:36 pm
I have received a reply from David asking for more details recently, because for some reason his 1-minute acquaintance with me while he was hustling me out the door of Washington Hall didn't stick with him. I gave him an exhaustive report of the event, but he never replied to that. I guess some things are not as important to other people.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for David Hoyt...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 11:29:28