Ann soldner, Jean-luc and Pannee Temmam

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Ann soldner, Jean-luc and Pannee Temmam

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 06:36 pm
Ann soldner, Jean-luc and Pannee Temmam
Hi all,
I urgently need confirmation on whether Ann Soldner, Serena/Pannee Temmam and Jean-Luc/Tommy Temmam are, or were members of Children of God.
Please please let me know if you know,
Thanks

post it notes

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 02:31 am
Re: Ann soldner, Jean-luc and Pannee Temmam
I have reason to believe that they most likely are members of CoG.
Ann's name was supposedly included in the Judgement of Justice Ward document.
And she's the proj. manager of Family Care Cambodia.
And Tommy is in a picture on the Family Int'l Cambodia page.
Why do you ask?

Anonymous

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2009 04:45 am
i would prefer not to say but thank you very much for the information

Anonymous

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 02:31 am
If Im not mistaken she goes by the name Amy or Ahmy Im not sure. She was some sort of "leader" in the Family for a long time and she made my life pretty much miserable for the few years when I was a child in that "home" in Bangkok where she lived. She now lives in Vietnam and has a brood of about 7 kids (many of whom are no longer with that group).
She used to travel around to different "homes" sharing her wizdom or whatever.. She has a husband named Marcus ( I doubt if thats his real name). Im not sure about what happened but there were rumors that she got fired or demoted from her position as a "leader" due to misconduct (whatever that means in that group).
I pretty much hated her so good luck finding her.........
Peace out

Anonymous

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2010 09:11 pm
@ 'A Guy',
You really need to check your facts before you start talking cock about someone else! Ann's name was Ammi, she has 8 children. She has never lived in Vietnam, and currently is not living there either.
Yes she was a person of some title in TFI, but again you are mistaken about the reason she no longer holds that position. She was not fired or demoted but moved to the boondocks of a 3rd world country where she still kept her title (until not too long ago when she decided she didn't want it) and would go around visiting homes from time to time but just not as often.
FCC (which is what she does) has nothing to do with TFI's stupid ass beliefs, rules and whatnot.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Ann soldner, Jean-luc and Pannee Temmam
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 03:01:49