Amsterdam

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Amsterdam

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 11:34 pm
Amsterdam
Is there anybody out therewho lived in Amsterdamin 71 and 72 and Ibiza Spain around that same time frame?

Anonymous

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 12:42 pm
Amsterdam
Hi! I used to visit the Kerkstraat around that time (I was 13!) and turned into a catacomber. My name then used to be Midian or Mid the Kid.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:12 am
Re: Amsterdam
Ricardo wrote:
Hi! I used to visit the Kerkstraat around that time (I was 13!) and turned into a catacomber. My name then used to be Midian or Mid the Kid.
Hi! I was called Rachel Received. I knew a Midian in '76-'78 who had been a catacomber. I think we were in Arnhem, Netherlands at the time. Midian was Indonesian I believe. Is that you? I hooked up with my husband, Benjamin Talker at that time and we are still together 28 years later celebrating our anniversary this Saturday. Anyone else out there that knows of us?

Anonymous

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 02:06 am
Holland
WOW, imagine that!! Yep, that's me and I do think I remember you, you dark haired US and Benjamin blond guy from the Groningen area, is that right? Hope you get to see this. my e-mail is [email protected]

evanman

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 01:01 pm
I spent about two weeks in Ibiza. I really enjoyed my time there as it rained for most of the time so we stayed in. No electric, water from a well, nearest neighbour about a kilometer away--Bliss!

When got back into litnessing got pulled in by some secret police, detained for hours in a garage watching the Guardias Civiles washing vehicles. At night was dumped on a ferry to Alicante. From there spent a week hitch hiking to Seville!

In Seville the CoG were staying with the Franciscanos!

Acheick

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 02:34 pm
Re: Holland
Ricardo wrote:
WOW, imagine that!! Yep, that's me and I do think I remember you, you dark haired US and Benjamin blond guy from the Groningen area, is that right? Hope you get to see this. my e-mail is [email protected]

Hey, Ricardo - how's it going? Acheick here (RO - remember?). Good to see you still around and kicking. Long time no talky.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 04:11 am
Ricardo wrote:

Hi Ricardo!

I think I remember you from Amsterdam.
Did you spend some time in a hospital in Rotterdam?
If that's you I came to visit you there on an evening.
I was a catacomber too at the time.

Dick (Absalom)

[email protected]

Anonymous

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 02:49 pm
I was in the Utrecht home, then Gronigen the Leeuwarden and then I got shipped off to Spain.

I knew Redeem (Dutch)

Stayed in that small apartment in Leeuwarden

Knew Dutch Rachael and Maria Frei

My name was isaiah at the time

Peter John

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 02:06 pm
I also know lots of you, and its good to see you are still alive and well!
I was in Utrecht, Amsterdam and I did open, I think it was with Redeem Arnhem.
[email protected]

Anonymous

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 04:22 pm
Hi, yes, I was there. I was 18, English, tall with glasses and involved with witnessing on Dam Square and Vondel Park. I left the COG from Amsterdam in June or July 1972. Send me an email if you knew me! [email protected]

Peter5

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 02:45 pm
Hallo, I am Peter from Holland, was familiar with the CoG/Family of Love, lived in Utrecht, Tilburg, Amsterdam, where I met them, but I did not join the Family. Several left the Family and because my left left me for a sexcult we recognized each others' problems. In that cult three members committed suicide.
Where is Hugo Timmermans now? He left Belgium to go to Japan with several children.

hebrewss

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 12:34 pm
@Anonymous,
yes i was there too also in utrecht met aaron there briefly before he went to swiss and he was not depressed then for sure hope you are doing fine

Hubert

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 05:17 pm
Hi I lived in the Kerkstraat en was in Ibiza for about 6-8 months my name at the time was Zephania, who are you?

Hubert

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 05:19 pm
@Anonymous,
Zephania lived in the kerstraat and on Ibiza. I must know you.

Jephunneh

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2020 10:59 am
I was in Amsterdam in 1971/72. Before that, Antwerp, Brussels and Bromley, UK.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Amsterdam
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:15:11