1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » From norway

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

lilium

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 05:47 am
From norway
Hi
I was reading an article in a norwegian newspaper, when I saw a link to this site. I actually don't have the words to express how it feels to discover that there are so many of us! My childhood was totally destroyed as a result of the children of gods encouragement and abuse..

My heart goes out to all of you!!

Anonymous

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 05:16 pm
want friends
hi people
am from egypt and moved to norway recently and want to meet friends .i am starting a school soon in the city where i live.its not far from oslo.
if any one interested,my mail is.......
[email protected]

Monger 1

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 06:56 pm
Hi Lilium, welcome to xFamily.

Does this paper have the article online? I'd like to link to or archive it on here so others can find it as well...

Anonymous

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 10:58 am
Re: From norway
i used tolive at nielsens and skalas does that say something?

Indian Joe 1

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 09:08 pm
Re: From norway
Welcome to the website. A lot of different people have worked together over the years to put this together. I was never in the cult, but my wife of 26 years was. I met her when she was still a member, and helped her leave with her children back in 1980. Then we lost contact with the whole thing for many years, and started finding websites almost 20 years later.

It is really encouraging to know that people are still finding this website and find it useful. I've worked with a number of the websites that have come and gone, and I am very pleased with how this particular site just puts the facts out there and lets people draw their own conclusion. I'm glad that you found it helpful.

-Indian Joe

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » From norway
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:38:19