Looking for anyone from eastern Canada, early 70s

  1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for anyone from eastern Canada, early 70s

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 01:57 am
Looking for anyone from eastern Canada, early 70s
I'd love to get in touch with anyone from Montreal, Toronto, Laurentide or the various maritime provinces colonies during the early 70s. I can think of so many friends I'd like to talk to again. I am Hepher North. Do you remember me? God bless you.
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 10:08 am
Hey Hepher how are you?!?
Hepher, did you have a wife called Sunny or something like that? Were you also called Newman or was that someone else? Did you live on the Queensway in Toronto in a COG house for a while with Micah and Blossom and little Morningstar and Chephira? I was called Rachel. Or was it in Hamilton that we knew you - or St. Catherines? My memory is fading but it's been *30* YEARS!!! Can't wait to hear from you! (If it is really you!)
Rachel
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 04:37 pm
HI!
HI Hepher! I don't know if can remember me or not but I lived with you in a colony in the west end of Toronto in the mid seventies. I was married to Blossom at the time. Our oldest daughter was just a todler then. Her name is Mercy. I have often thought of you over the years and have wondered what became of you. Would like to get in touch. Hope all is well! John/Micah
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 07:32 pm
easter canada early 70's
Hi Hepher, (john)

It's been awaile hasn't it. Remember we met the Fam. at the same time in Belleville, ont. Suzanne (Meshelemiah) and I left in 76 after stints in Jamaica, France, Italy. We then wandered around for awhile, went to Mexico and came back to Canada and now live in the U.S. I have often wondered if you made it out safely. Are you still in Canada?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Joram (Ren)
 
hepher north
 
Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 10:40 am
Re: Hey Hepher how are you?!?
Guest wrote:
Hepher, did you have a wife called Sunny or something like that? Were you also called Newman or was that someone else? Did you live on the Queensway in Toronto in a COG house for a while with Micah and Blossom and little Morningstar and Chephira? I was called Rachel. Or was it in Hamilton that we knew you - or St. Catherines? My memory is fading but it's been *30* YEARS!!! Can't wait to hear from you! (If it is really you!)
Rachel


Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. That's me. Smile

I was in Hamilton and on The Queensway in Etobecoke but not in St Catherines (I don't think). My memory sounds like yours!
Let's get in touch again!
 
hepher north
 
Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 10:42 am
Re: HI!
John wrote:
HI Hepher! I don't know if can remember me or not but I lived with you in a colony in the west end of Toronto in the mid seventies. I was married to Blossom at the time. Our oldest daughter was just a todler then. Her name is Mercy. I have often thought of you over the years and have wondered what became of you. Would like to get in touch. Hope all is well! John/Micah


Micah, how could I forget you and Blossom! Please get in touch. We lost touch completely in France in the early 80s, didn't we but we are still here. So much to say. If anyone knows me, please get in touch at [email protected] (my name is Derrick Neve but all I loved at that time only knew me as Hepher)

Waiting to hear from you,

Derrick
 
hepher north
 
Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 10:47 am
Re: easter canada early 70's
Joram Zap wrote:
Hi Hepher, (john)

It's been awaile hasn't it. Remember we met the Fam. at the same time in Belleville, ont. Suzanne (Meshelemiah) and I left in 76 after stints in Jamaica, France, Italy. We then wandered around for awhile, went to Mexico and came back to Canada and now live in the U.S. I have often wondered if you made it out safely. Are you still in Canada?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Joram (Ren)


Joram, I can't believe it's you! I tried years ago to find you by every way I could think of. I heard you were attending a Vineyard church and pushed that door but no go (I couldn't remember your last name) Please let's get in touch, brother. The spirit of God brought us through many glorious times. Remember the coffee house at Belleville, the castle at Dorion with Samson; or provisioning in Montreal with Elam? Very intense times full of wonderful memories for me. I would love to link up with you again. Where abouts in the US are you? I left NY in February of 1977 and am still in Europe. I settled in France and have my own business here in IT where all my (big) family helps me.

If anyone's interested, go here http://www.courtiron.fr

I know you're keeping on with God, Joram. We shared many a happy moment. God bless you!

Derrick
aka Hepher
 
Jsonier
 
Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 12:32 pm
Hi!
I am from Canada,NB.Was with COG from march 2016 to july 2016 inParis.My new name was Joshua.Would like to have contact with others to share informations concerning that time.
Wish you well,
Joseph
 
 

 
  1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for anyone from eastern Canada, early 70s
Copyright © 2017 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 01/19/2017 at 04:53:02