Taylor Stevens, Author

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Taylor Stevens, Author

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

AnneP

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2010 05:54 pm
Taylor Stevens, Author
Hello, I am surprised I can't find any references to Taylor Stevens here, who was raised in TFI. She doesn't list TFI explicitly on her Facebook info, but I did confirm with her that she grew up in the Family. In any event, her first novel, a thriller, is going to be published by Random House in March 2011. A second book is already at the publishers, and she just got the go ahead for a third book. The pre-release reviews of her book are very positive. The foreign language rights have been sold in several countries.

I don't know her personally, but I wish her and all SGAs all the success they deserve. Should the books be successful, there will probably be quite a bit of interest in her background. Her Facebook page, called Taylor Stevens, Author, has the story of how she found an agent etc. The first book is called "The Informationist."

As for me, I was never involved with the Family. A good friend of my sister's joined in the early '70's. A few years ago I got interested in what that group was all about and started doing some reading. All I can say is wow. My heart goes out to all the people who suffered in and from that group.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Taylor Stevens, Author
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:36:32