Is Father David (dad) in the Kingdom?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Daniel AG

Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2013 03:52 pm
@zflash7,
zflash7 wrote:

Is Father David (dad) in the Kingdom?
A simple question. If you know dad and listen to his tapes and have studied his words. Do you think He is is the kingdom, now...

All we know is that Berg died an unrepentant and willful sinner. (If he had repented we would likely have heard about it).
According to the Scripture it is quite clear where he is now. Dead.
It is nothing to do with what I think about it in my heart, nor listening to his tapes nor anything else.

It is proven quite easily from his own writings that he was an adulterer, unrighteous, idolator, necromancer, abusing others.

1. Cor. 6:9  ¶Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Romans 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

chienren

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2013 09:36 am
News flash: Very high chance that the narcissistic creepy old f*ck Berg didn't even give a sh*t about religion and just twisted it up just to please is own perverted warped desires. Hes not in the Kingdom. And if he is, I wouldn't want to go there...

zflash7

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2013 01:27 am
hey the flash here. SEX is not a sin, end of story. DAD is happily in the crystal city. His sexual fantasies about young girls is nothing new. David had a young virgin b4 he died to warm him up and Mary was 13 or 14. as jewish women were classified as (of age) at there bar mitzvah. So God the father took on mortal form and had sex with a 14 yo virgin, and since He created sex, He more than likely did it in all 22 positions. " Whatsoever he doeth he doeth well. "
Today u ppl would lock up God almighty.. Still the answer to the Q, is Dad in the crystal city.
a. YES.
Now, with all that said, to have sex with a 14 yo virgin.. NO thanks my GF is 50 and we have a great sex life.. Kids are not designed to be parents or to have a sex life at that age. It was just the times and the way of the ancient world.
TODAY, I believe children should be free of any sexual pressure, and with this in mind Dad, crossed a line and took LIBERTY to a sinful state.
Still all sin is forgiven by the blood of Jesus.
So though a sinner He is in the crystal city.
Regards
Zflash7

chienren

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2013 04:53 am
NEWs FLASH:
1. Sex isn't a sin. But telling kids to have sex with him because it's the "lords will" is f*cking disturbing and manipulative.

Sex is not a sin. So go have sex with a donkey for all I care.

2. Beating up kids because they didn't follow the "lords will", will mentally and physically hurt the child for his whole life.

3. If all sins are forgiven then that means I can go out and kill a man and then ask for forgiveness? You sir, are brainwashed beyond comprehension.

-Randy

zflash7

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 12:37 am
damn I miss those hippy days of sitting around playing the guitar, reading MO letters and just being a total luny on the streets. Heaven must be a place of total fun, as I see it. 1 million years on into our city of heaven we will still be laughing at Yeshua and his wild antics.

chienren

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 10:15 pm
@zflash7,
zflash7 wrote:

damn I miss those hippy days of sitting around playing the guitar, reading MO letters and just being a total luny on the streets. Heaven must be a place of total fun, as I see it. 1 million years on into our city of heaven we will still be laughing at Yeshua and his wild antics.

what a troll.

zflash7

Reply Tue 13 May, 2014 11:02 pm
@zflash7,
All hail to Yeshua. It was a loaded question. Of course he is in the kingdom and has a great reward for all the souls he brought into the faith of Yeshua the king of Kings like father David.
A silly question. Dahh

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 07:22:50