Anger at pathetic claims of innocence

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Anger at pathetic claims of innocence

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2009 09:38 am
Anger at pathetic claims of innocence
Have a look at some of this idots posts that I felt inclined to respond to.

Chazz wrote:
Just curious, this site has Current and former members lists, and I Wasn't on there, so I wondered if it is really up to date, as it hasn't changed much in 5 years... I guess you are interested in mostly abusers. I was not an abuser. I was one of the early pioneers named Jether Jolly , a happy go lucky, easy going guy, but left after the Ricky cover up fiasco and now am taking care of my family , networking, and running a chapel.
If you are interested in talking with Family members they have a facebook site now under "The Family INternational" and also Activated on Twitter. Hey, there are quite a few Family members I know who are not on your list , so your list seems to be incomplete and much of the information out of date. For example, the Heavenly City school you are currently profiling, is not called that anymore, it is not a school anymore and there is a very small staff left there doing computer work and some recording. That's about it....You have a lot of old info so I'd suggest if you want to get with the times, to update your info.
Just thought I'd suggest that.
All the best, Chazz

Chazz wrote:
You are proud of Ricky's message? Are you also proud of what he did? He mercilessly tortured and murdered a woman. It was not in self defense, it was a carefully planned premeditated horrible murder because he was screwed up in the head. Some ex members would say, "Well what do you expect?" I have hear of people doing time and even getting the death sentence for a sudden outburst of emotional anger that caused them to take someone's life, but Ricky Rodriguez planned his attack. He trained for it, he bought the weapons for it, and the video you saw was his self -glorification of his hideous crime. He was seriously messed up int he head, and should have sought psychiatric help, but the urge for revenge was just too over powering.
And you say you are proud of it? What kind of person are you anyway?

Why don't you go and whine to some of your paedophile buddies. You claim that you wern't an abuser..... HA!!! We hear that sicko bitch you blindly worship Karen Zerby and all of the other KNOWN abusers you harbour make the same empty claims of innocence. You forget that we were there when you and your buddies were destroying our lives. We KNOW that ALL of you knew very well of all the abuse that went on. We KNOW that it wasn't just a few isolated cases that nobody else knew about.

There were ZERO 1st gens that weren't abusers!

Even if on the very odd chance that you didn't participate happily in sexually and psyically abusing helpless children then you stood by and didn't say or do anything to stop the abusive policies of your "leaders"
Of that I am SURE!

And FYI Ricky was a better human being than you will ever be. You live in a backwards reality where right is wrong and wrong is right, shame on you!
RIP Ricky. Pride and respect for a true hero.

So FUCK YOU Chazz! You're an oxygen thief and you make me sick!

Send me a photo of yourself and I'll be the first to recomend that it's posted in the abusers list for you.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Anger at pathetic claims of innocence
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:44:48