Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 08:14 pm
Re: My Christmas Gift for All of You!
Still crazy after all these years...

joji 1

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 09:17 pm

Colonel

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 10:41 pm
Sounds like you may be eligible for the James Randi Challenge.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Care to make the dare? You don't have to keep the money if you are successful, but if you are, you will have demonstrated your claim in a worldwide fashion.

What do you say?

joji 1

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 11:26 pm

joji 1

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 12:03 am

joji 1

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 06:35 am

joji 1

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 07:17 am

Colonel

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 01:05 pm
joji wrote:

Didn't you just do that? You know what is said about "extraordinary claims", right?

http://www.skepdic.com/pear.html

http://www.progressiveu.org/090035-scientific-studies-of-the-effectiveness-of-intercessory-prayer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princeton_Engineering_Anomalies_Research_Lab

joji 1

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 05:03 pm

joji 1

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 05:16 pm

Colonel

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 08:22 pm
joji wrote:

1. How would you be able to teach this gift to someone who is not in your immediate physical presence?

2. Why would you not take an opportunity to prove your particular prowess to others? It's not like you are trying to impart your knowledge to the "swine" at the Randi Challenge, but rather showing them that you have it.

I believe there is a rather skeptical lot at this website so claims such as yours are naturally to be doubted.

If I had only paid attention to my "Left Hemisphere" in 1971, I wouldn't be posting on this board today.

joji 1

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 09:44 pm

joji 1

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 10:55 pm

Colonel

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2009 10:09 pm
joji wrote:

So how were you planning to give this Xmas gift unless a responder lived in your vicinity? House calls worldwide? What is the average time for someone to learn this?

Maybe some of the individuals you have had success with would be willing to provide a testimonial, maybe take the James Randi Challenge.

joji 1

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 11:10 am

Colonel

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 02:45 pm
My comments have nothing to do with Randi per se (he doesn't participate in the challenge as I understand it) nor the money - the money is just something that goes along with being successful in demonstrating your ability. It is just the most recognized sort of challenge to anyone with an extraordinary claim such as yours. I'm sure there would also be any number of qualified scientists out there who would be interested in your talent as well, sans any monetary award. I recently read the book The Men Who Stare at Goats which has just come out as a comedy movie (the proper genre for it in my opinion) so obviously there would be any number of people beating a path to your door but given that you are offering it here on an obscure website, I have the strong impression that that is not the case.

Do you think it is wrong for someone to question your extraordinary ability and ask for some valid proof other than your word on it? Do you think people here have never seen any claim made like yours before? Do you think people are just going to pick up and travel to where you are just because you have made a promise on the internet? Who is being more realistic here?

And seeing that you are offering it only to , I think you are placing limits upon yourself by not letting your "light so shine".

I wish I had the ability to express myself in fewer words about these things as Black Elk did but I am still trying.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 02:53 pm
What I'm wondering is how the power to move things through psychokinesis will help me do any of the following:

Feed the hungry
Give drink to the thirsty
Shelter the homeless
Clothe the naked
Visit the sick
Visit prisoners
Bury the dead
Comfort the grieving
Bear wrongs patiently
Forgive injuries

joji 1

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 04:50 pm

joji 1

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 05:15 pm

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » My Christmas Gift for All of You!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:48:52