Ukraine

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Ukraine

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 02:59 am
Ukraine
Does anyone have any information on Family activities in Russia or the Ukraine. In particular the Ukraine. I have a friend who is increasing acting erratic and spending way too much time in there company. On the surface they seem like nice people but they do have a bad reputation. No sure what to think or believe al advice would be appreciated. I just have a bad feeling about them in general.

Marsk

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 12:32 pm
Re: Ukraine
Bad reputation how?

Alice 1

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 05:09 am
Re: Ukraine
What kind of info do you need? I only knew about Phill and Shiloh (FGA's from the US) who came to the city of Kiev quite a while ago, and who actually did have a very negative reputation, even among the rest "the family" in Ukraine, for being super arrogant and proud jerks, treating everyone quite disrespectfully. I heard from friends that they are still operating in Kiev, but renting a huge house in Khotiv - a small cottage town right next to Kiev. My friend heard ppl complaining about them all the time (I mean other members, as well as the outsiders).

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Ukraine
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:19:27