These end times

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » These end times

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 07:30 am
These end times
I joined the COG in 1971 and got out in 1976. I'm much older and wiser now but I sincerely wish that there was such an organization today (that is without the evil *Mo* of course)! Just the living by faith, the fellowship of the brethren, the inspiring Bible teaching and musical celebrations in the evenings, the witnessing to the lost sheep, the blessing of the *time* to memorize scripture. I, for one, miss it! And with the whole FEMA camp business, and the NWO and the collapse of the U.S., it seems to me that there might be a great harvest out there if there were anyone willing to go out and reap. Just a thought on this Monday morning! What do you think?

m 2

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2009 01:46 pm
Re: These end times
No.

JimVandari

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2009 05:36 am
Hell NO!
Sounds like you have some serious work in front of you recovering your stolen mind, good luck.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2009 11:05 pm
Rachel,
I was in the family in 1970 in LA and I too remember back when all seemed well. Going to the beaches and the strip to witness. Does anyone remember the feast of the prophets where COG fed all the homeless down on skid row in LA. We used to witness, not litness or flirty fish, but we preached the gospel that Jesus saves. I do miss that also. I go to a church now that seems to think that missions is something someone else does. I miss the fellowship also. Those who were in the family in the later years never experienced what you are talking about Rachel. As for being part of a cult...I can smell them a mile away now...my hair stands up on my skin. I know false teaching and feel prepared for what is soon to come.
Kezia

Cherub

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 04:45 pm
Yea, I miss some of those times,How could it all fall apart into something so bizarre? The fellowship, being part of something bigger than yourself. I was so gullable then, willing to follow and be led by my nose. Yea, I was spirited away, being used by those who hid away. The longing to be with someone or something is strong.

zflash7

Reply Sat 7 Aug, 2010 01:07 am
Yes amen Mary Jane.. I want to do just that... well sort of.... I witness my art book everywhere, love the Kingdom..
check this out
http://www.zflash7.com
my personal revolution for Jesus.

Alice 1

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 05:44 am
zflash7 wrote:
Yes amen Mary Jane.. I want to do just that... well sort of.... I witness my art book everywhere, love the Kingdom..
check this out
http://www.zflash7.com
my personal revolution for Jesus.

Oh, GOD, man, your art really sucks! Have you shown it to a psychiatrist? Shocked

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » These end times
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:44:59