I'd like to help....

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » I'd like to help....

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 06:33 am
I'd like to help....
I have watched Cult Killer several times and it just breaks my heart everytime...Through the contacts I have; I have the oppertunity to help, not only financially but hands on...Please do not disreguard this letter... I have discused this topic with my mother and feel it is the direction I want to go in aiding surviviors of this "nothing short of a horror movie," and will be looking for someyone to contact me....Clay Custer...417-967-0371...Thank you

JimVandari

Reply Fri 1 May, 2009 09:47 pm
Re: I'd like to help....
How about starting an aid foundation to help young people leaving the cult to make the transition into society (cheap housing, starting study, etc...) I don't know if you have the resources or the means but maybe some of your contacts do? I left 16 years ago when I was 15. I had no support network and little comprehension of achieving long term success. My life would be a lot different now if something like that was around then.
There are a few organisations that offer help with this now, such as RISE International and Safe Passage Foundation on notwithoutmysister.com Maybe you could donate to them?

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » I'd like to help....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 06:06:21