Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 04:20 pm
ok fair enough, have a good christmas
ok fair enough people

have a good christmas and happy new year

I hope God can bring healing and restoration into the world

Thorwald 1

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 07:34 pm
James:

This is starting to get annoying. This site is not your personal soapbox. You are coming across as a preachy and self-righteous man. Since Karen Zerby will not read your posts, I get the impression that you are trying to preach at us. That is the one thing all ex-SGAs hate the most, so please stop. You were never a member. I would dare say that most of us here don't care about your Bible and what interpretations you can dredge from it to apply to Karen Zerby.

PS: It is also annoying, to me, when people refer to David Berg as "Mo". He was no Moses; just a perverted old man.

mrj123

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 09:23 pm
Thorwald wrote:
James:

This is starting to get annoying. This site is not your personal soapbox. You are coming across as a preachy and self-righteous man. Since Karen Zerby will not read your posts, I get the impression that you are trying to preach at us. That is the one thing all ex-SGAs hate the most, so please stop. You were never a member. I would dare say that most of us here don't care about your Bible and what interpretations you can dredge from it to apply to Karen Zerby.

PS: It is also annoying, to me, when people refer to David Berg as "Mo". He was no Moses; just a perverted old man.

This post was actually a response to Jason Laniks thread about his mothers victimization, I should have added it as a reply to his thread, I apologise for starting a new thread.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » ok fair enough, have a good christmas
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:56:20