Looking for my biological father.....

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for my biological father.....

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

TimP

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:08 pm
Hello, this might not meet the kind of quality you are looking for in this topic so bare with me. I saw that this was a "connections" topic and thought I might give it a try. I've never actively searched for my father but I guess getting married is a big deal. I plan to have children of my own with the women who I love and who is eternally bound to me. I want to be able to tell my children where they come from. I don't expect anything when (or if) I find him, just some information. I know that we find ourselves through god but I thought it would be a nice gesture to be able to tell my children where they've come from. All that aside...... my mom got out of the IF just before I was born in 1987 in California. I don't know much about the IF or the people in (or out of it) so I apologize if I'm approaching the situation with bad etiquette . I would prefer to be messaged than to give out personal information on an easily accessible thread. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and may God heal you.

TimP

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 06:32 pm
His name was Joseph Albright. He was in Eagle Rock California with my mother Gloria (Abigail) before he went to Japan in either 1986-87.

TimP

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 10:34 am
@TimP,
Anyone who has any ideas or other websites to help would be welcomed to.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for my biological father.....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:44:06