ex-family members music collaboration!

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » ex-family members music collaboration!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 02:27 pm
Looking for musicians who can record and make music. I'm currently a 24 year old vocalist and guitarist in a experimental rock band. But I make other music on the side and it would be epic if I could collaborate music with another ex member and write about the cult. Let me know you can write to my email chienren (at) yahoo (dot) com

At the same time I would love to collaborate with someone and start a website for young second and third generation ex-members to discuss and debate things about the cult and share insights about how life is like now for you. I used to have two blogs that stirred up debates and questions about the TFI. I used to have a alias called Mavilin back in the days when alot of the younger people in the TFI were writing blogs. My blogs aren't active anymore, it was when i was 16 years old... but they were called mavilin.blogspot.com (me) and myconclusions.blogspot.com (co-authored with another writer)

Cheers!

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » ex-family members music collaboration!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:00:01