What is the TFI doing now???

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » What is the TFI doing now???

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 02:19 pm
Is it still active with all the bullshit? Are there still members? Are they still brain washing people and do they still have FD homes??

I've been out since I was 18. I am 24 now. Been a while. My whole family of 11 people are out.

I live in Taiwan at the moment would be great to get to know people around my age who left. Any one who is a musician is even better. But I bet everyone in TFI "played" guitar and is a musician haha. But I would like to collaborate with someone with common grounds.

KarenKarMa

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2013 06:21 pm
@chienren,
It is still active, as far as I know. I still know a few current members, though I haven't been in contact with them since I left. Last I heard, it's leaders are in Mexico. I believe the homes thing was changed, so members can get jobs and live normally.

As for music, I was never good at the guitar, so I can't help you there.

chienren

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 08:17 am
@KarenKarMa,
On the wikipedia it also said they were in mexico. But it also said the update was at 2010. I'm sure they would hide themselves again (having had information like that out there) like pussies somewhere else + with their stash of tithe money for retirement....

Join us
http://godswhoresdebate.enjin.com/home

PeaceOut

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2015 02:55 pm
@chienren,
There are still members ( or rather former members ) in Taiwan. I left in 2007 but visited my parents home in Asia frequently. In 2010 my dad told me that the TFI had offically disbanded and was learning to be less judgemental and everyone was finding their footing on their own. I stayed in touch with my friends and most of them stayed in the countries they were in but all found new lives. Some homes stayed together ( why I don't know) but there was a lot of major shifts.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » What is the TFI doing now???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:45:40