Curious to know about the "Teen Homes"

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Curious to know about the "Teen Homes"

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 12:33 pm
Hello all,
I am curious to learn more about what XFamily.org describes as "Teen Homes". I found a video in their section called "Latin America News" where a blonde haired girl named Joy spoke from the Peru Teen Home.

I understand that some people will say that anything "Teen"-related when it comes to the Children of God/The Family will be negative, but I asked the webmaster of NuBeat.org if they had the song "Battle Hymn for the Revolution" and they said no. In many documentaries, you may have seen a video of a group of young people singing "Dad We're Gonna Carry It On", and there's a girl with a lazy eye who sings lead. (no offense to her, but she has a lazy eye) The webmaster of NuBeat could tell me that he had been to the "Mexico TTC" and liked it, and that the girl who sang was named Michelle and was "real friendly". Some may be highly negative, others will hopefully be more positive.

All in all, I am just curious to know what happened at these "Teen Homes" during the 1980's. I hope you will refrain from bashing and being overly negative, as I'm simply curious to learn.

Thank you in advance to anyone who replies.

0Eros0

Reply Sat 12 May, 2018 07:56 pm
@19jacinta88,
Check it out ... you are looking for the family anthem https://youtu.be/ThdJi3eurSI

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Curious to know about the "Teen Homes"
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:25:18