freecog boss

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » freecog boss

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 05:30 pm
I am John Gilligan my parents were appolos and lois. I was just awarded social security for mental disability. I have ongoing lawsuits, what I really want to do is sue the family. I could use help suing them as a group I could put you in touch with my lawyers or vice verca. Please answer ASAP.

Cherub

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 12:22 am
@John Gilligan,
I am sorry to hear what happen to you. Good luck, How do you sue ghosts? The best revenge to to live well. Stay away from these people, they are nothing but trouble.

steam

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 10:54 am
@John Gilligan,
I am trying to reach you in case you had not heard about your brother Emans situation. I am one of the Connolly's I believe you have Jubilees number. Call him if you have not talked with your family recently. Wishing you all the best. As far as suing your dad should have a lot of data unless he is one of the ones you wish to hold accountable?

rewire

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2013 06:11 pm
@John Gilligan,
suing them sounds nearly impossible but I may be willing to give it a go. I seem to remember the names u mentioned were u in any homes in London?

Daniel AG

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2013 12:16 pm
@rewire,
It is indeed nearly impossible, and the reason why Cherub's answer is very good.
In order to win a case you it has to have a winnable, something many lawyers are not up front about. You also have to have judicially lawful persons for defendants, not just ghosts. Lawsuits is likely to cost you dearly, in every way.
John Gilligan, is there anything the rest of us can do to help? Where are you?

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » freecog boss
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 04:23:09