Movingon.org

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Movingon.org

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2012 03:33 am
Hello, I am attempting to reach Jules, the one who used to run movingon.org.

While I totally respect her need for closure, when the site was taken down over three years ago, this was written,

"I will continue to hold the domain name and the contents of the site will hopefully be archived sometime in the near future."

There was some real poetry on that site, people poured themselves out, and there were some things written that made a difference in my life and undoubtedly others' lives. I would like to offer help archiving / hosting the old site. Not to make it active again, just so the information is available to those who would find it helpful.

There are new resources for those who need help currently, but that little slice of history deserves to be preserved so if anyone can point me in Jules' direction, I would appreciate it. You can reply to this thread or email me at williamkostric at facebook dot com or the same name at yahoo dot com.

http://movingon09.blogspot.com/

williamkostric

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2012 03:55 am
@williamkostric,
Never mind ya'll. I see someone has already done it.

archive.xfamily.org/www.movingon.org

I don't see how to erase this thread, so carry on and good luck.

TinaDee

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2012 09:54 am
Do you guys know that Jules died this past June? Cervical cancer.

Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 06:36 pm
@TinaDee,
I didn't know till recently, but we got the domain back now and will restore MovingOn.org as time permits.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Movingon.org
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:04:47