Looking for Father.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for Father.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 05:33 am
Mother is Diana Marley, Name was Jubilee in the family. I was born in Michigan in 77 after she came back from europe. believe she was in france and italy in 75,76-77.

mike marley

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 05:47 am
My mother was a member of the family. I have never meet my father. her name is Diame (or Jubilee). I do not have a lot of info. She said she was in Marce, Narbonne France. Siricusa in Sicily. she said my fathers name is Eric Halsn (not sure about the spelling of the last name) she said that her shepards in Marce were Timothy and Abee. (again not sure about spelling) She also visited a lot of homes in the states. she remembers a Karen in Boston and Naplsuli and Freadom in Washington or Baltimore. I would apreciate any info anyone might have. [email protected]. Thanks.

Seaumas

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2012 01:17 am
@mike marley,
Here's how my sister and I did it with our father who we presumed went missing Bogata, Colombia in 1952:
1. We had his service number from WWII and we had his SS #.
2. We asked other members of his family about him and if they heard word.
3. We looked in Science journals for pubs or letters. He was a scientist.
4. We checked former employers. He liked working foreign jobs.
5. We even checked U.S. death records from the LOC and Gov't.
6. My sister bought time on "Find Anyone". She gave them our information and they found him, or his death certificate, from Madrid, Spain. I deid of a heart attack on the street in 1968 while working as Systems Analyst for a computer company. He was 52. (I wasn't surprised as he was a former U.S. Marine with a hot temper, drank like a sailor and chain smoked these utterly deadly Turkish cigarettes- and was fat. He also hated sleep. So, guess what happened? Yup.)
The thing that made it a bit tough was that he teneded to get jobs where he wasn't supposed to go, like Oman, Cuba, the Arab Emirates and Taiwan. so, that's what we had to do. It only took us until 2009.

mike marley

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 07:41 am
@mike marley,
I found him. his name is Eric Hahn. Just found out he had a swedish wife named Maria with two daughers, A philapino wife and a son, and now lives in mexico.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for Father.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:59:59