xFamily.org Editing contest and prizes

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » xFamily.org Editing contest and prizes

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2011 05:37 am
In conjunction with the announcement that editing xFamily.org is once again open to everyone, I would like to invite anyone who has some spare time and/or special knowledge of the subject matter to help us improve xFamily.org, a collaboratively edited encyclopedia about The Family International/Children of God cult.

To encourage editing, I will be giving away free copies of Taylor Stevens' new book "The Innocent" (which will be released on December 27, 2011) to the top five editors with the greatest number of useful and approved high-quality (as determined by me) revisions. Selected recipients will be contacted using the email address in their xFamily.org account and asked for a name and address to ship the book.

Those in the United States may receive it on the day it is released. I can't make any promises but I may also be able to get your copy signed by the author (although of course this will delay delivery so you wouldn't get it the same day it is released).

If you have no idea where to start, please post here or contact me or the editors for help or ideas. For those who don't want to participate in the editing contest and instead want a guarantee that their work will result in some sort of tangible reward, I also have some transcription and translation tasks and will provide a free copy of "The Innocent" to anyone who completes one of the tasks.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » xFamily.org Editing contest and prizes
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 07:32:52