Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

max 1

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 05:24 pm
Precious Little
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the album “Precious Littleâ€

Michael 3

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 01:07 am
You can get the cd here.

And the reason we dream is that our brains are "active" during sleep, especially REM, but there is no input from the body, as it is asleep. So it gets its sensory input from memories, fantasies, and associations which, in the absence of any other input (i.e. the body), become the sole sensory input to the brain. Which is why it seems so real, because the brain cannot distinguish one from the other; both types of sensory input are as real as anything to it, and in the absence of the typically overriding body, the "dream" becomes real (to the brain).

Anonymous

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 02:14 am
Thank you for the adivce on the CD but I do not think it is good practice to click on links that could lead you to evil places and things.
I could end up looking at mens bottoms !
Can anyone let me know if they know of a music retailer that is selling this CD.?
It is supposed to be very good and I really must try and get a copy.
Thank you for your explanation on why we dream, although what the band REM has to do with dreaming I do not know.
That apart it is a very good explanation.
I dreamt of this mans bottom last night .
It was a nightmare really and it is times like this when I would prefer that we did not dream.
Thank you though.

Best reagrds

Max aka Guest

Michael 3

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 02:32 am
The link leads to amazon.co.uk. Or you can get it at (most likely) any major music retailer, such as HMV: http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=533063

REM stands for Rapid Eye Movement, and is the period in which one dreams. Nothing to do with the band.

evanman

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 06:43 am
Quote:
Thank you for the adivce on the CD but I do not think it is good practice to click on links that could lead you to evil places and things.

You'll see worse things than men's bottoms in the Mo Letters.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 11:04 am
evanman wrote:
Quote:

You'll see worse things than men's bottoms in the Mo Letters.

Many thanks, it is available and unbelievably it is in stock!
Mick Fleetwood the founder of “Fleetwood Macâ€

Cookie 2

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 08:20 pm
I'm not criticizing it, because i haven't heard it, but one must also remember that friends say nice things about friends if they wish to remain friends. Smile I'm sure it'll be very "Jeremy". Some people like that, and some don't. Not every famous person is well liked. Let me bring up a name here Mariah Carey Rolling Eyes - some of you will understand.

max 1

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 01:07 am
Cookie wrote:
I'm not criticizing it, because i haven't heard it, but one must also remember that friends say nice things about friends if they wish to remain friends. Smile I'm sure it'll be very "Jeremy". Some people like that, and some don't. Not every famous person is well liked. Let me bring up a name here Mariah Carey Rolling Eyes - some of you will understand.

I have just received my copy of “Precious Littleâ€

Cookie 2

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 07:29 am
I don't need to listen to Mariah Carey's 10th CD to know it'll be as bad as all the others i've listened to (as professional as it may be). I know his voice. remember, i grew up with it. I'm glad YOU like it, but it's not MY thing.

About my "bottoms quote" (i prefer the word ASS Laughing ), it's my signature. i don't add it every time.

By the way, out of curiosity, did you know that the Family seriously frowns upon checking out our types of web sites? You're really not allowed to as a member? I'm glad to see anyone here who may be looking for some missing pieces, but if you love them so much, and you know they have many GNs about not listening to our side on these sites, why do you check us out? They'd be disappointed.

Acheick

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 08:36 am
A word to the wise
Cookie wrote:
I don't need to listen to Mariah Carey's 10th CD to know it'll be as bad as all the others i've listened to (as professional as it may be). I know his voice. remember, i grew up with it. I'm glad YOU like it, but it's not MY thing.

About my "bottoms quote" (i prefer the word ASS Laughing ), it's my signature. i don't add it every time.

By the way, out of curiosity, did you know that the Family seriously frowns upon checking out our types of web sites? You're really not allowed to as a member? I'm glad to see anyone here who may be looking for some missing pieces, but if you love them so much, and you know they have many GNs about not listening to our side on these sites, why do you check us out? They'd be disappointed.

Cookie - the word is, Max is the same as Postman Pat (and other various names) who has been banned from two other sites because of his playing with people's minds and obnoxious behavior. It doesn't appear that one can have a meaningful or coherent conversation with him. Just thought I'd clue you in.

max 1

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 11:06 am
Cookie wrote:

Dear Cookie
Spoken like a true philistine not heard it so dismiss it!
Yes I am aware that TFI do not condone the viewing by members of this site et al, but since I am not yet a member it is not an issue.
If the word bottom or ass as you prefer, is your signature then you should always use it, since not to do so would be like sending a letter unsigned and hence incomplete.
As for and I quote “why do you check us outâ€

max 1

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 11:07 am
Re: A word to the wise
Acheick wrote:
Cookie wrote:

Cookie - the word is, Max is the same as Postman Pat (and other various names) who has been banned from two other sites because of his playing with people's minds and obnoxious behavior. It doesn't appear that one can have a meaningful or coherent conversation with him. Just thought I'd clue you in.

What sites would they be? name and shame Sir/Madam!
My response is most coherent.
If you wish to play chess with a master you must practice hard.
Still not working?

Love & God Bless
Max

Whateverguy

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 11:33 am
Good ol' Max
Having come across many of Max's posts on various topics I noticed that he signs them all with "Love and God Bless," yet many of his responses are dripping with blatant passive aggression and outright sarcasm. These are not qualities I would expect from someone trying to be a moral, decent and/or spiritual person; in fact, these qualities in Max are very transparent and most insidious, as are the games that he attempts to play. It's clear that there's really not a mature fellow there, but rather someone with the emotional development of perhaps a 12-year-old. This is all speculation (of course), based upon the structure, tone and content of his various posts and responses. So, he's an immature passive aggressive game-player. That he thinks we cannot devine this from his writings is actually quite amusing. That he thinks he is "one-upping" folks with his responses is amusing as well.

max 1

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 12:31 pm
Re: Good ol' Max
Whateverguy wrote:
Having come across many of Max's posts on various topics I noticed that he signs them all with "Love and God Bless," yet many of his responses are dripping with blatant passive aggression and outright sarcasm. These are not qualities I would expect from someone trying to be a moral, decent and/or spiritual person; in fact, these qualities in Max are very transparent and most insidious, as are the games that he attempts to play. It's clear that there's really not a mature fellow there, but rather someone with the emotional development of perhaps a 12-year-old. This is all speculation (of course), based upon the structure, tone and content of his various posts and responses. So, he's an immature passive aggressive game-player. That he thinks we cannot devine this from his writings is actually quite amusing. That he thinks he is "one-upping" folks with his responses is amusing as well.

I am pleased that you have come across my postings on various topics and yes I invariably sign them off using Love & God Bless, in that you are right.
With respect to the use of passive aggression and outright sarcasm, these are traits that we all use, including myself, they are natural human traits that are widespread throughout society and that includes this forum!
He/they who have not sinned and all that.
With respect to morals, one-person morals are another persons vice or vice/versa!
Ask good old George W about morals and I’m sure many people would not agree with them and allegedly he is a spiritual person, which answers spiritualism as well.
It is diverse and varied.
I really do not have time for speculation (although we are all sinners) it is invariably based on false assumptions and you are no different in this respect.
Ask any effective politician, business leader, preacher, etc and they will tell you of the effectiveness of humor in debate.
Perhaps you should try it sometime.
I thank you for your response, which raised some valid points and has merit.
I must go, I have an appointment with a good bottle of wine!
Some people would say that is inmoral!

Love & God Bless

Max

Whateverguy

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 01:10 pm
As always, I remain amused.

Colonel

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 06:52 pm
It will only end when we stop feeding the troll.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 12:06 am
Whateverguy wrote:
As always, I remain amused.

That makes two of us then.
It's good to know that there are at least two people here with Gay thoughts!

Love & God Bless

Max aka Guest

max 1

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 11:57 am
Colonel wrote:
It will only end when we stop feeding the troll.

Dear Colonel
Pardon me if I don’t subscribe to the mutual appreciation society of Apple polishers, teachers pets etc.
Would you happen to know of someone that went by the name of
Yellowman?
Allegedly he was good at giving advice and communicated on this site with the deceased Ricky Rod.
I and others would love to have a word in his shell like, if you catch my drift.
Face to face of course.
Well I have an appointment with a large Jackie Daniels and a good movie called “Apocalypse Nowâ€

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Precious Little
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 05:45:19