Website

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Website

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2009 10:06 am
Website
Dear Editors,

I was in pubs part of my time in the COG from 1975-1978. I only have a fraction of the photos that I took, but still have several photos that I would like to post. I just opened my website yesterday and plan to add a little bit as I go along. I started my experience in New York and quickly moved to Europe to catch up with the High School which had moved from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Florence, Italy. I caught up with them in Paris in 1975. We were a small group but traveled to many colonies around Europe before settling down in Florence.

Later, I went to India (overland) from Italy to Greece. I met many brothers and sisters in the Athens coloney before traveling overland from Athens to Istanbul and from there to India. I have included some stock photos of the trip along the way. As I said, I will add more to this as time goes by.

This purpose of the site is not to discuss the religion and philosophy of the COG as it is to relate travel experiences and interesting people we met along the way. I have some photos from mostly India, some Afganistan and some Nepal.

http://eliamontagna.webs.com

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Website
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:57:00