I think I'm too beautiful? Help?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » I think I'm too beautiful? Help?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 03:51 am
So many men like me so much . i know because i looks so beautiful and perfect .i have hot body and angel face. so what should i do ?

jespah

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 10:08 am
@sara Ham,
This thread is useless without pictures.

The sempstress

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2013 05:45 pm
@sara Ham,
If you are attractive you find it hard to make female friends. If you are slim you find it hard to make friends the problem is that women are very competative.

Binary175

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 02:43 pm
@sara Ham,
I'm not sure I understand the question. Clearly you're beautiful, but you asked what you should do? About what, exactly.

cats4kiss

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 03:46 am
Come over to my house! LOL just kidding.

Cyclops

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2013 11:30 pm
@cats4kiss,
Sara:

Not to mean this as demeaning at all, but improving your English is something I would suggest. Then forget all about your looks. And try and go for becoming intellectual. That will devastate men, if you're looks don't manage quite to do that. Intelligence in a woman, and integrity, and honesty, are the most attractive things men look for in women. And keep up with the forum as one step toward that end.

cornopean

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:08 pm
Remember that your beauty is a gift of God and He expects that you will use it to advance His cause. With that thot firmly in mind, live your life.

viviansa

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 09:16 pm
@sara Ham,
No photo no truth.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » I think I'm too beautiful? Help?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:04:13