Philforum group feedback

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Philforum group feedback

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 10:06 am
This group is ready for you to use but there are still some loose ends. If you notice anything amiss, or have any other comments or questions, please let us know. We are very interested in your feedback.

We can’t promise to honor all of your requests; some may be impractical, some may have non-obvious consequences, and some requests may contradict each other. But we will read and listen to all of your feedback and do what we can to help make this group a good home for your community.

Thanks!

sometime sun

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 06:30 pm
When I go into my archives it says that the url cannot be found what does this mean? It shows the first page of posts or threads but it does not allow me access to anything beyond page one, I do know i could find it if I went through the main-page but in my own "My Topics" or "My Posts" it does not show beyond page one, just wondering if this will be fixed or if I just need to do the grunt work?

Thanks

Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 12:52 pm
@sometime sun,
Could you be a bit more specific?

jespah

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 05:44 pm
@Robert Gentel,
I see the problem. The link to the second (and subsequent) pages of his topics doesn't go anywhere -- it just throws up an error.

sometime sun

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 12:45 am
I was just wondering where the rest of my work was?
In particular a thread called "Dark Night of the Soul"?

How much did make it through and how much was cut?

Thanks

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2011 02:04 pm
@sometime sun,
Hi SS.

I used the somewhat cumbersome search feature we have and found the specific topic you are looking for. Here is the link:

http://groups.able2know.org/philforum/topic/2081-1

Until a better solution is provided, using the search feature seems to be the only way to find specific thread titles. You'll find the search feature in the upper right corner of the blue banner at the top of every page.

If you need help finding other specific topics, post the name here and I'll try to help with it.

sometime sun

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 04:36 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thank you. You are MOST kind for your assistance.

sometime sun

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 10:02 am
Hello there is a post missing of mine from this thread and was wondering if you could find it for me please all it shows is that I quoted melonkali it does not show what I wrote.
http://groups.able2know.org/philforum/topic/2273-1

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 11:14 pm
@sometime sun,
All fixed. Was told it had an odd character in it that was preventing it from displaying. You could see the post and the odd character if you tried to quote it so it was easy to fix after that.

Aren't the hamsters great?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » Philforum group feedback
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 01:44:15