One sugguestion ([i]since there's no feedback sub-forum[/i])

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » One sugguestion ([i]since there's no feedback sub-forum[/i])

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2010 06:45 pm
It might be good to work it out, so that when any particular sub-forum is opened, all headings will automatically be in order of most recent posted on. For example, although my 'Biblical Texts' thread is listed both here, and on the regular A2K board, and although I have posted a 'test' there on it (from this side), it didn't rise up to the top here on this philiforum board, and can not be seen as the most recently posted in thread under that 'Christian' sub-sub-forum heading.

Active threads will be much, much easier to find if they all naturally rise to the top.

KaseiJin

Reply Wed 18 Aug, 2010 06:55 pm
OH...and one more !! It would be really good to have some way to see that you're not the only person in the universe (regardless of how much one's self-centeredness might cause them to actually buy the solipism (sp?) nonsense) when posting here. In other words, it would be good to be able to see who's on line at any particular moment. THANKS !! KJ

Jebediah

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 12:45 am
hmm, I guess this forum is basically functioning? But hardly anyone is posting here...

Jebediah

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 10:53 am
also, replying to a thread doesn't bump it to the top.

Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 01:57 pm
@Jebediah,
Jebediah wrote:
hmm, I guess this forum is basically functioning? But hardly anyone is posting here...

It hasn't been officially opened yet.

KaseiJin

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 06:20 pm
@Jebediah,
Thanks for getting back here, Robert (arigatou !) I did notice that it is still in 'test' mode (as I had mentioned somewhere...maybe to xris).

Jebediah wrote:

also, replying to a thread doesn't bump it to the top.

Hey there Jebediah ! Hope all's well over where you be !! I think you might notice, upon careful reading, that that point is what the whole thread start was about, actually....but I do thank you for seconding the motion !

Jebediah

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 06:34 pm
My bad, I read your 2nd post as the op.

Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2010 10:26 pm
@KaseiJin,
Also, there actually is a feedback forum, it's part of what is still left to finish.

1CellOfMany

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2010 02:24 pm
@Robert Gentel,
I hope that an "Edit" function is also in the works! Any idea when this will all be up, or is that dependent on such factors as successful debugging?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » One sugguestion ([i]since there's no feedback sub-forum[/i])
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:17:35