Humans are weak.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » MetaPhilosophy
  3. » Humans are weak.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 03:35 pm
Why humans always wants to analyze his behaviour and try to come up with new theories and philosophies?.

Everything is true and false different context.

The overwhelming obsession for answers blinds humanity.

If you are looking for answers , you will eventually find one that make sense to you , it will be your belief. Always.

All philosophies are time wasting exercize.

What you really want though understand why do you need answers?.

Because when you are trapped in the words , you can't come out of it with words.

You need to challenge everything you know as a human.

Detach. Question the questioner.

Never agree or disagree.

Only fools believe in theory.

Humans are so weak that he can't live without theory (answers) , he is a bi-tch to beliefs.

Jebediah

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 04:02 pm
@pondfish,
pondfish;139699 wrote:

If you are looking for answers , you will eventually find one that make sense to you , it will be your belief. Always.

As you have phrased it here, this sounds like a good thing. Do you mean, we will find an answer that matches up with our biases and believe it whether it is true or not? The desire to settle questions makes us grasp at the first thing we come across, just to ease the discomfort of not having an answer?

Quote:

Because when you are trapped in the words , you can't come out of it with words.

Never agree or disagree.

Humans are so weak that he can't live without theory (answers) , he is a bi-tch to beliefs.
But don't you fall victim to your own argument here? You are stating that these things are true, you are agreeing with them, you have a theory that you evidently believe. You have an "answer" to the urge that people have to philosophize--you say that it is a time wasting exercise. Shouldn't you be able to live without that theory?

I agree that we are often too eager to accept answers. But it seems that this is what you are doing. Too eagerly accepting the answer that philosophies are a time wasting exercise.

At the very least, keeping the brain active has been shown to be good for your mental health Wink

Fido

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 04:02 pm
@pondfish,
You make me feel rich if what you suggest is true, that all philosophies are a time wasting exercise, since who but a rich man could afford such fun???

Scottydamion

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 04:06 pm
@pondfish,
pondfish;139699 wrote:
Why humans always wants to analyze his behaviour and try to come up with new theories and philosophies?.

Never agree or disagree.

Read some Nietzsche and get this out of your system, lol. Everything you've stated is still a belief, even skepticism is a belief! Yes, we are trapped inside of language and experience, so what? It is a great thing to realize, but one must use this as a tool, not become a "tool".

pondfish

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 05:31 pm
@Scottydamion,
You can not come out of the loop.

What ever i state , you will say opposite just to win the argument. All you have to do is add Not Gate.

Mirror.

Nietzche was a fool. All humans are fool actually. By your own logic you will ask that my definition i am fool as well , by that i negate my own statement.

You can run around all you want. Bottomline is you all humans seeking answers.

You should seek questions. A question that unmask your mind.

It is a start.

I do not exist. I have no belief.

Your immediate thought should be if you have no belief , you should n't say anything. True.

You have to figure out.

As long as you see something , you will reflect yourself in that. Like looking at water. Even though water try to tell u something , you see yourself in water...infact you try to reflect in everything , other things do not show transparently what you are doing.

Good tool for good question is 100% hardcore honesty.

Humans are dishonest. Because he always have an answer.

When you are 100% honest , you will not have answers. You cease to exist.

Never agree or disagree.

wildlife

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 07:26 pm
@pondfish,
. .

:poke-eye:

TuringEquivalent

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 07:47 pm
@pondfish,
pondfish;139699 wrote:

Never agree or disagree.

Philosophical theories are never very satisfying. For that, there is always theoreitical physics, computer science, and mathematics. If you learn some math, and analytic philosophy you would see more clearly that there are only fews options things could possible be. There are only few theories that could possibility be right. Relativism is not the right answer.

In conclusions, i think human beings are great, because we come up with mathematics, physics, and computer science to help us understand the deep structure of reality. In fact, i would say we have the tools to imagine as best as we can to understand all possible realities. It are indeed very beautiful structures that the human brain can comprahan, and philosophical reflection can only further.

pondfish

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 09:14 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
You can come up with any answer to make yourself feel sane.

Philosophy is a lazy man's babble.

What makes human to act ? Philosophy ? Nope. Philosophy is a way of trying justify an answer with another answer.

Yes Science does help in broaden our perspective. No question on that.

I am here talking about humans than philosophy...may be philosophy of human philosophical views.

Code1 :You should never agree or disagree with anyone.

Reason is that if you agree or disagree , you are only acting as a servant of belief (parasite) you are holding in your mind.

So if you do not agree or disagree it dies itself naturally. belief gets stronger only if it can agree or disagree.

Kill it.

Ask questions , Never agree or disagree. :bigsmile:

Fido

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 09:33 pm
@pondfish,
pondfish;139733 wrote:
You can not come out of the loop.

What ever i state , you will say opposite just to win the argument. All you have to do is add Not Gate.

Mirror.

Nietzche was a fool. All humans are fool actually. By your own logic you will ask that my definition i am fool as well , by that i negate my own statement.

You can run around all you want. Bottomline is you all humans seeking answers.

You should seek questions. A question that unmask your mind.

It is a start.

I do not exist. I have no belief.

Your immediate thought should be if you have no belief , you should n't say anything. True.

You have to figure out.

As long as you see something , you will reflect yourself in that. Like looking at water. Even though water try to tell u something , you see yourself in water...infact you try to reflect in everything , other things do not show transparently what you are doing.

Good tool for good question is 100% hardcore honesty.

Humans are dishonest. Because he always have an answer.

When you are 100% honest , you will not have answers. You cease to exist.

Never agree or disagree.

This is like a cross between a chess match and a hockey game with no rules and no clock...

Jebediah

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 09:44 pm
@pondfish,
"Keep an open mind" would be more concise.

pondfish

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 02:45 am
@pondfish,
Keep open mind and settle on a belief you like?. If you become observer when you do not agree or disagree. More of witness to human interactions.

It will teach you the belief you hold. You are basically see yourself in everyone of them.

No difference.

When your mind stop reaction , you are getting detached. You are becoming free of the burden of habit of reacting to trivial things like a keyed robot.

You be free , let someone else a keyed robot and watch monkeys masturbates with beliefs.

Question is the key. Self metamorphysis.

It is always about you. Not others. How your brain can handle.

Habit is brain's muscle memory. if you want to get rid of a habit , you need to learn another habit.

Any sudden non habit action require more energy than habit actions.

Free your mind, Ask questions , never agree or disagree.

Rwa001

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 03:42 am
@pondfish,
Your posts remind me of timecube, and for that, I am eternally grateful for your existence.

I tend to agree that you should never agree or disagree with people. One should agree or disagree with ideas based on the reasoning behind them. Of course, this probably isn't what you mean at all.

As much as you want though, you can't get away from philosophy.

pondfish

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 05:00 am
@Rwa001,
My philosophy is simple.

Ask questions , Never agree or disagree.

You should ask immediately why i am not following my advice?

I would say how do you know that i am not following my advice?.

I am just a catalyst for the spark of next big things.

Why i can't be a next big thing , why i have to be catalyst you may ask?.

you may ask , are you scared of failure?.

Simple.

We need more catalyst than people who is obsessed with the beliefs. May be it is cozy in non existance?. Light headed!. hahaha.Laughing
Key is making people stronger by making them not exist. Because less people react , more energy they have for the body to heal and rejunevate.

More vigor.

For me all humans ever existed or going to be existed are fools.

So you may ask what is human?.

Anyone with an idea (belief) is a human.

Why they are fools?. You can't be intelligent if you have idea (belief).

You may ask why?.

Simple , if you have a belief , it is based on assumption. Assumption are valid only in certain preconditions , boundary conditions , a context.

You may ask is there a universal context?.

Well you have to find yourself out by asking question , never agree or disagree.

There is no endpoint. Endpoint or destinations are fools who think they achieved something.

There is a beginning and end only inside a small box (closed one).

You can always smoke pot and think yourself GOD and be happy also.

Real happiness when you remove yourself from the play and let others play.

You may ask is n't that your belief?.

Anything you think is a belief. Only questions reveal how much strong that belief is.

What ever you come up with , the only constant thing is brain and how it can handle your belief.

It does not like shock therapy.. . so go slow. Hahaha. :bigsmile:

Fido

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 05:33 am
@pondfish,
Perhaps a troll, speaking the language of trolls, dropping the apple of discord among the dolls of philosophy, and rejecting the broom of organized thought as though a red hot potatoe???

pondfish

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 05:47 am
@pondfish,
Troll probably. All in the mind and how you percieve with respect to your belief system. It is your belief calling anything that is unacceptable to its own concepts.

Organized thought ? Hahaha.

Why always humans(conman) tell others "trust me".

I am neither troll or neither philosopher.

I am just a catalyst for your reaction. A spark.

It can lead to destrcuction or creation , depends on how you use it to your advantage.

wayne

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:02 am
@pondfish,
Any good philosophy is constantly changing as more knowledge and experience becomes available, it is scary to experience and seek knowledge and there is never an end to this seeking while breath can be drawn. To refuse to take up this torch is fear and weakness itself

kennethamy

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:39 am
@Jebediah,
Jebediah;139783 wrote:
"Keep an open mind" would be more concise.

"Keep an open mind, but avoid an empty head" is even better.

pondfish

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 06:52 am
@kennethamy,
Are you scared of empty head?. Why?

Your belief telling you that?. It is always belief is the villain.

Insane man is telling the truth , sane man are just sheeps and slaves to addictions. :bigsmile:

kennethamy

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 07:00 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;139877 wrote:

Insane man is telling the truth , sane man are just sheeps and slaves to addictions. :bigsmile:

You have just illustrated why.

wayne

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 07:01 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;139877 wrote:

Yes ,I must admit,I'm beginning to see your point :a-ok:
Although, I hates it, I hates the truth when I sees it :eek:

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » MetaPhilosophy
  3. » Humans are weak.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:44:37